verbal abuse?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clarkhahaisaac

Member

07-06-2011

i got banned a couple weeks ago for verbal abuse. i know exactly which game it was for too, i was actaully being an *******. my buddy isaac was talking to me about the tribunal and he was like the people are babies."he called me a noob"-verbal abuse he looked at the chat log and saw the guy call him a noob once. he pardoned. i wanted to see what people were getting reported for. i pardoned every case because the person was getting called a noob. most of the cases the person rolled the other guy too, suck it up. the only cases i punished people for is leaving and feeding.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoshioPeePee

Senior Member

07-06-2011

in almost all of my verbal abuse cases the guy just never shut up, which is why i decided on punish

if he says something nasty to a teammate or trash talks an enemy once, i'll let that slide, but if he goes on for the entire game about it and never leaves people alone i will punish

taunting the enemy or piling hate on a bad teammate can get you banned because people do not want people to do this in thier games, so make sure if it happens that it is just a momentary slip and not a game long habit

also keep in mind that while you may remember only one game that could have wound up there many times there are 5+ and while i could look at one game and say "this looks like a pardon" I'll keep going through the rest and and may change my mind

just in the future be more careful about what you say to other players


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-06-2011

Hopefully you are looking at more than just one game, one game wont throw you into the tribunal multiple games will...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loheim

Senior Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoNotAgainv2 View Post
Hopefully you are looking at more than just one game, one game wont throw you into the tribunal multiple games will...
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Stop spreading false information. Everyone keeps saying this. It is 100% wrong. One game can throw you into the tribunal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loheim View Post
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Stop spreading false information. Everyone keeps saying this. It is 100% wrong. One game can throw you into the tribunal.
Proof? I havent seen any cases with just one game. I have seen games with 3 or so reports but the reports were so close or the account was an obvious smurf that went afk and/or fed on purpose


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Traductus

Senior Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoNotAgainv2 View Post
Proof? I havent seen any cases with just one game. I have seen games with 3 or so reports but the reports were so close or the account was an obvious smurf that went afk and/or fed on purpose
There have definitely been cases with just one game shown. Reds have posted that the players in these cases have other games they were reported for but the data is not displaying, for reasons that we don't know of.

I haven't done Tribunal in a few days so I dunno if this has stopped happening though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hevictous

Senior Member

07-06-2011

Ill punish for racial remarks, sexual orientation insults, and just non stop offensive language. I've always felt that the word "noob" is simply a dumb word, but not a reason to punish them.

Helps to look at their other games too in order to see if its common behavior from the player.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrappyMMsystem

Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hevictous View Post
Ill punish for racial remarks, sexual orientation insults, and just non stop offensive language.
Being black and gay, do you have double AIDS?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hevictous View Post
Ill punish for racial remarks, sexual orientation insults, and just non stop offensive language. I've always felt that actually using the word "noob" is simply a dumb word, but not a reason to punish them.

Helps to look at their other games too in order to see if its common behavior from the player.
Well spoken by Dr. Hevictous, a renowned psychologist from LoL forums! What will Judge Hevictous' verdict be? Let's ask the defendant's lawyer, Mr. Hevictous.

"Oh, I think he's guilty and his account should be kicked into a huge f***ing pit because it's awesome and free IP is gained."

Fellow Executioner Mr. Hevictous is anxious to drop the axe on [insert Tribunal case # here]!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
Drama drama I love drama cause im a drama queen, Nazi, USSR, China are my evidence
You should really stop jumping the gun bro and assuming you know others.


12