Why Karma is terrible.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nitrex

07-07-2011

Karma needs a slight buff , same goes with Orianna.

Lxs

07-07-2011

dont buff her abilitys just make them do what they do with her current ult and give her a new better ult

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

her hp's incredibly high compared to other mages so she could sub for a tanky mager i mean we don't have one of those besides alistar.

Poundman

07-07-2011

She's not trying to keep up with Sona or Janna. Those are both supports, while Karma is a soft carry. Learn your classes and sub-classes please.

MrCheaterPants

Kuwalda

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eppa View Post
She is a champion that requires farm to be strong, while having no hard cc. This is a setup for fail. Either they need to be good without farm (Janna and Sona) or they need to be super strong early/mid game while having a role late game (Nidalee and Soraka.)
This sums it up.
Her kit is by no means weak, though.

Spirit Bond weak? I laugh every time when that Tryndamere spins into our team wanting to hack away anything that moves and then gets slowed. You take one step from him and he can't do ****. Or slowing down the enemy Alistar so that he can't disrupt the ongoing 1v1.

Her Passive is actually pretty strong too, especially for baiting those unsuspecting tanky DPS to towerdive you. Slow-Shield-Heal and you can pretty much stay alive while your turret smashes them away.

One thing that is a bit troubling is that Q needs Mantra to heal. 2 AoE heals is not bad in a teamfight, but she needs AP to actually heal enough. That limits her support role a bit. (In teamfights, I personally never waste Mantra anything else than Q, unless there's a really close call on some carries and the shield burst can help take them down).

Chingmeister

07-07-2011

Teams with support win on load screen againsnt teams without. Karma may not be Tier 1 support, but her teams still win on load screen.

If anything she needs a nerf, just not as large a nerf as Janna/Soraka, who not only win on load screen, but result in blowouts on load screen.

Conncept

07-07-2011

Karma doesn't need a buff as much as she needs a utility change, so that she can actually be used as a support like she was meant to be. She make a great mage and a decent carry, but a lousy support.

What they need to do is reverser her Q. It should heal without a mantra charge, and heal+damage with a mantra charge.

Granted she would be even worse at farming, but if we want her to be a support she shouldn't be geared towards farming anyway.

P U N T C U N T

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im With Stoopid View Post
So buff her.
so buff her.

vileguy

07-08-2011

I only agree with the OP about spirit bond. Her "heal" isn't a heal, it's a nuke. Her shield is great and her ulti allows her to heal and get a VERY nice nuke on her shield. She's very powerful offensively and has some decent support, you just have to recognize that she can't heal like sona or soraka. I think she's underrated and a very powerful champion.