Am i the only one who does this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dcrotta

07-06-2011

If i see your score and your in the negative (ie more deaths then kills+assists) and you call someone else on your team a noob then I'm instantly slanted towards punish, but if your in the positive then im more forgiving?

I don't punish or pardon on this alone but it certainly starts me leaning one way or the other

Ripjaws

07-06-2011

Almost instantly. The only thing I hate more than feeders are foul mouthed feeders who claim they are good when they're 1-9-1.

I really hate feeders...I really do. I always tell my team the same thing:

I will tank, I will jungle, I will support, I will take whatever role the team needs and I can carry them. Just do NOT feed. Almost every game I'm paired with feeders....

But that's what the "Report" feature is for. :3

zeYeZz

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripjaws View Post
But that's what the "Report" feature is for. :3
It's not.

dcrotta

07-06-2011

Most people do it based on kills to deaths but i consider a game with someone like singed or a dps character of like 2-6-23 to be a good game, sure you didn't last hit but you were obviously contributing to everything

Ripjaws

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrotta View Post
Most people do it based on kills to deaths but i consider a game with someone like singed or a dps character of like 2-6-23 to be a good game, sure you didn't last hit but you were obviously contributing to everything
I don't mind something like that. I know a contributor when I see one. I know a tank with 0-3-10 is doing his job.

I know the difference between a helpful player an idiot feeder.

VvlJbKLuRTmQ2kRT

07-06-2011

Problem is you do not see scores of other people. May be he is the only one with a kill and everyone else is 0/15/0. You judge without facts. Noob.

dcrotta

07-06-2011

actually i said it was a factor, i didn't say it was the only one. Generally the only thing i will instant punish someone for is if the say something racist or homophobic (or talk about pedophilia or something like that). Otherwise i try to gauge them over several games. I had a guy with 10 games he was reported on. Not one single time did he have a kill+assist over 5 and every time he had at least 12 deaths and called his team noobs the whole time... he was also reported by the other team for intentional feeding cause he wouldn't join team fights

Loheim

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeYeZz View Post
It's not.
This. It's for intentional feeding. Intentional. Not because you are angry that you lost a match. People who abuse the report feature such as yourself are a huge part of what is wrong with the Tribunal.

Shedninja

07-06-2011

I only hit punish if the other players report the troublemaker for the right reason and there is sufficient evidence provided that said lawbreaker actually committed the crimes they were reported for. THey are innocent until proven guilty, not vice versa.

Mattix111

07-06-2011

Feeders usually don't have a decent number of creep kills, and certainly won't be high on the assists because that means they actively took part in team fights. Although they should post the other players scores, it's not usually that hard to identify someone who's not trying. Someone with 0/9/15+ is contributing regardless if they play support/dps/tank. I would rather have my teemo/fiddle/malz get no kills but be high on the assists because their dps is still a valid element in winning team fights, despite them getting last hit or not.