Suggestion for a successful Judgement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AgarusRebrant

07-06-2011

Hi everybody, this idea came up yesterday when i began to use the tribunal system. After i made the first tier of 10, i realized that all the thinking and judging thing was only represented by a "punish" or a "pardon", and i felt like it was kind of a poor feedback. I think that a good way of improving the feedback between Judge and system could be by adding some space to write our conclusion about the cases, and the Why's and How's we ended up with the decision.

By doing this i think that us (The Judges) would make more richer judgements and let the defendants know why we pardon or punish them, this will increase the accuracy of the Tribunal System because an opinion/conclusion is much more accurate than a single "pardon" or "punish". This will also stop defendants from making rage posts because they were suspended/banned, if they read why they were punished they can also be judges of themselves.

Also by reading the other judges opinions, we can know the community better and make more accurate decisions by knowing different types of thoughts, conclusions, experiences, judgements, etc.

Shiromaki

07-06-2011

As i saw NOBODY reads the chatlogs... My suggestion... START READING THE CHATLOGS

YoshioPeePee

07-06-2011

i actually glaze over the k/d score and pour all my attention into the chatlog

you'll be surprised how many people admit to doing what they are reported for right there in the chat

AgarusRebrant

07-06-2011

I DO read the chatlogs, i also glaze over the k/d score, i just want to do something to separate the `one click judges` from the judges who take their time to make the right decision. Im doing tribunals cause i like justice and i want to improve the community behaviour, and i think that writing veredicts to make the voting button available, would be a flawless way to know if the judge did well his job, or he just click pardon or punish randomly.

Zink

07-06-2011

I also think that if they listed the player's scores who reported a person that game, it would make it easier to see whether or not a person is guilty. I made a post about this earlier but it got no feed back. If it doesnt say their names, at least put the scores of the people who reported. So if a premade team that happens to get a negative K/D and a mediocre amount of assists decide to all report a person they didnt like would be easier to pardon, as opposed to the person who intentionally fed and was rude the entire game would be an obvious punish.