DPS Alistar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keogh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

Hi, i was bored 1 day and decided hmm lets play DPS Alistar because of his passive.

I tried this out but, I wasn't really being serious, I thought I was gona lose. I bought Malady, zerker greaves, and SotD and starks (i bought malady and zerks cuz i was f n around) but I got really unlucky and faced a bunch of noobs, i was 3-1-6 with a dagger and zerker greaves so then i started backdooring. (with out minions.) by like lv 12. i have to say each round i took a tower from full to 40% all by myself then died.

no 1 came to stop me because i was facing noobs so i ended up winning us the game by pushing 8 turrets. i thouroly enjoy backdooring with allistar so my question is. would a DPS alistar work in a real game with a real build?

I learned 2 things from that game.

Frozen mallet is a must because in teamfights i found myself not attacking any1, just using my q & e because every1 outran me :/

and not to go full dps like maybe just start out tank and add dps items for the last 2-3 slots.

so any advice (obviously this is just to joke around 1nce in a while not a competitive build i just wana see how this would work.)

Die Nacht

10-03-2010

I don't think DPS Ali would be good. His Q would allow you to keep hitting them, but him W would be horrible (it would push them away. Bad for a DPS). No other ability really helps you DPS.

The only use would be for BD.

I do like to get Tear with him and then, if the game goes too long, I change it for Manamune to help me take down towers. BUt that's it.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

dunno but in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RuNSJn8enM
the guy stacked 2 phantom dancers so he could out run any of them for his q and w so if u added a frozen mallet to that u could probably annihilate enemies before ur ult wears off.

Raziel256

07-06-2011

Dont bump dead posts with old videos that are no longer visable..