Wtf is wrong with udyr?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

michelada

07-06-2011

swiftness are great if your enemy only has soft CC, but keep trying udyr its really hard to master, i made myself the same question u do but once u master him he is a beast

Mooi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Hm ill have to try merc treds always fond of swiftness, always wondered also when being hit by a slow (assuming the response will vary depending on the slow) are swiftness better or merc? numbers if people have them

Anabolicc

07-06-2011

Udyr is amazing My setup = Arm pen reds - dodge yellows - MR blues. Defensive/utility masteries. Build pending on opposite team make up also my team make up is usually 2 dps items to start and the rest resistances(armor/MR) + health. Always MercTreads.

If its a tank team i first start making madreds and brutalizer or Black Cleaver then Defensive items. If its squish teams ill start with wriggles then pending on how many ganks i have ill try to make a TrinForce if not alot of gold flow ill just pick up whatever i think is best for the time-followed by defensive items.

I dont know how everyone else plays udyr but to me this seems to work very well. Thats what i love about udyr he doesnt have one set build you constantly have to build around your team and the opposite team setup.

Edited: I never go Phoenix. Even for jungle i still Tiger. I usually dump 1 into tiger 1 into turtle 1 into bear - then max tiger as much as i can. I know alot of people swear by phoenix but then again its all your playstyle and the way you enjoy to play.