The "I Love Galio" Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diamondragan

07-05-2011

You can tank and still mess the enemy up with two area magic damage abilities and a tide-shifting ultimate ability!

Post here if you love Galio! :D

Rex Draconem

07-05-2011

I do love him though i don't play him as often as I should. I have been branching out

Burnova

07-05-2011

He's very underrated. I think he should be played more as damaging off-tank though, since he really only has the one CC.

Aronnax

07-05-2011

I love galio!

Roel Yento

07-05-2011

Galio with some tanky dps team mates and aoe champs makes for an awesome team

BrotherCaine

07-05-2011

*puts on Merc treds and shows Galio to the unemployment line*

Master Cen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

I still love Galio even though he is slightly underpowered somehow... at least he is more fun and stronger than Maokai

Semper Damnatus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Dude, maokai, can tank longer and is much better at shutting down a carry, i main both, i know the differences.

Lycanblu

07-05-2011

Galio has some great laning and harass, paired with the power to first blood, and guarantee gank success. Plus the all so important ability to kill what you cant see in brush and around corners, I've scored several kills shooting my gusts into the black <3

Only tank I use actually, which means I have to use him a lot. (Because nobody else in freaking normal or ranked will tank D:<)

Chakra VIII

07-05-2011

I've played a lot of Galio. I like him, but I feel like his kit is broken for a tank. It doesn't make sense. Why does a tank need 2 aoe damage spells? (3 counting ult) Sure, they slow/speed up, but this seems like a kit for an AP carry. His shield is just mediocre all around. Bulwark is not going to save someone in a life or death situation, unlike many other shields/buff abilities. Even the speed boost from kayle's heal alone has a better chance of keeping your teammate alive than Bulwark does. If I could change one thing about Galio it would be to rework Bulwark as either a shield that absorbs a small amount of damage, or gives the shielded ally a "randuin" effect where physical attacks slow the attacker.