Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrueShot Haze

07-06-2011

I would like to see an interesting new mechanic in the game, having to do with telekinetic abilities. I think the concept would be fun and really cool.

I remember this old video game that was really under-rated for it's time called Psy-Ops Mindgate Conspiracy, and it was really fun. It had something called the Havoc System where the whole psychic abilities were able to use.

Of course this is only one opinion from me that believes this would be awesome, but maybe there are others as well? Who knows.

Please no trolling, I understand you wanna do the whole baiting and I know you may be bored and have nothing better to do for entertainment, but if you could please try to refrain from it, I'd like some actual responses on this topic.

Thanks for reading and I hope some people find this to be an interesting concept as well.

P.S. To trolls who feel left out, I'm sorry, you can troll me if you want, maybe we'll strike up some interesting conversations and happen to come to an agreement about this to some extent. <(^.^<)

Literate Hobo

07-06-2011

You don't want us?

PureLantic

07-06-2011

are you talking about the havoc engine cuz that wont work in LoL (thou it would be cool)

TrueShot Haze

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureLantic View Post
are you talking about the havoc engine cuz that wont work in LoL (thou it would be cool)
well sure I mean of course it might not work in LoL, but they could design their own unique champion based on the idea.

Q could be a knock back or knock up
W could be some sort of mind vision giving foresight in bushes (revealing terrain)
E can probably be some kind of burst
R could be anything, telekinesis is really unique and unpredictable.

TrueShot Haze

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Literate Hobo View Post
You don't want us?
awwe don't worry, you can stay.