Tribunal is the dumbest s@#! ive ever seen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soga no Tojiko

07-06-2011

no one pays money to play the game, its f2p

also, using money wont give ban immunity, that's all

Mísanthropic

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsmaHell View Post
and thats why you are stupid.
Can I borrow your face for a few days while my ass is on vacation? Keep talking, though. I always yawn when I'm interested.

Grinningsphinx

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
Criso, these guys are Pro-Tribunal trolls who're only going to reiterate for forever and infinity that: "rules are rules, "enjoy your ban", "you must have gotten banned", "working as intended". It's great to know that there're others who're not happy with the Tribunal, but just know that the Tribunal [ab]users will resist you to death, die, and dig themselves up out of their graves to continue retorting you. They're going to persist until the game's dead, and they won't give a flying f*ck when it does. So don't worry about their sh*t-talks and abuse. Riot's obviously going to continue using the Tribunal to mitigate work at the expense of passive, grudge-filled and vengeful trolls getting players banned for even the slightest of offenses.

Automated Trollbulol FTL.

You said it exactly correct...PRO-tribunal trolls whos only reason for there pathetic existence is to downvote and defend an obviously flawed system...and before responding with a canned response, trolls, keep in mind my account is ACTIVE...im staring at the buy-a-new-champ screen in the store right now considering trundle.

Fail Tribunal is Fail..

People reporting for someone saying "Noon" ??

CMON people, you CANT defend this system, UNLESS you are a troll.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinningsphinx View Post
You said it exactly correct...PRO-tribunal trolls whos only reason for there pathetic existence is to downvote and defend an obviously flawed system...and before responding with a canned response, trolls, keep in mind my account is ACTIVE...im staring at the buy-a-new-champ screen in the store right now considering trundle.

Fail Tribunal is Fail..

If by troll you mean has a valid thought process, doesnt rage shows evidence when making accusations. The thing people lack the most is evidence, where is it? Still yet to seen it, see the thing about the people who state the Tribunal isnt fail can show evidence that the players being banned deserve it(with some exceptions possibly but even Riot will admit a fault and remove the punishment).

Shiny Carnage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinningsphinx View Post

Fail Tribunal is Fail..

As with any man-made system, the tribunal has its flaws. No one in their right mind will punish someone for saying "noon". The tribunal was placed there to alleviate the idiocy of others making false reports and backlogging the system, which ultimately got in the way of legitimate bans and player complaints.
I see forum ragers daily proclaiming the tribunal is bullsht, however, most of their complaints are just vocalizations attempting undermine peer review which has worked just fine.
Why is it that I have never ended up on the tribunal? Am I some sort of saint? Am I above you or anyone else for that matter? No. I keep my annoyances to myself because I have figured out long ago this game is filled with droopy eyed handicapped children who, for the most part, should be sterilized so they never get a chance to reproduce. That being said, I make liberal use of the /ignore command and move on.
Do you think it will benefit you in any way to argue with some tard who acts like a hardass because of anonymity?
What does the amount of money spent have to do with how you are treated? Does it give you an impression you should be treated differently?