Tribunal is the dumbest s@#! ive ever seen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crisco

07-05-2011

You expect this immature group of internet fans to grade games and say whether or not others should play or not. This is the laziest POS system ive seen to deal with offenders. Riot you make it way too easy for people to abuse this system. People who PAY MONEY to play this game and then you have young stupid idiots on here who think "LETS REPORT THEM" cause they can. Real smart riot, real smart.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
You expect this immature group of internet fans to grade games and say whether or not others should play or not. This is the laziest POS system ive seen to deal with offenders. Riot you make it way too easy for people to abuse this system. People who PAY MONEY to play this game and then you have young stupid idiots on here who think "LETS REPORT THEM" cause they can. Real smart riot, real smart.
Yeah get banned and then go rage on forums. Way to get people to listen to you. Also rules are rules if you feel you been unfairly punished then make a support ticket with Riot. Doing this isnt any way to go ^_^

ChanceDriven

07-05-2011

Quote:
It's funny because you got a ban. And THAT is funny because you didn't say but everyone knows! It's like a guy with a 6' truck kit.

Mísanthropic

07-05-2011

Criso, these guys are Pro-Tribunal trolls who're only going to reiterate for forever and infinity that: "rules are rules, "enjoy your ban", "you must have gotten banned", "working as intended". It's great to know that there're others who're not happy with the Tribunal, but just know that the Tribunal [ab]users will resist you to death, die, and dig themselves up out of their graves to continue retorting you. They're going to persist until the game's dead, and they won't give a flying f*ck when it does. So don't worry about their sh*t-talks and abuse. Riot's obviously going to continue using the Tribunal to mitigate work at the expense of passive, grudge-filled and vengeful trolls getting players banned for even the slightest of offenses.

Automated Trollbulol FTL.

Crisco

07-05-2011

Im not banned. This is exactly the kind of nonsense im talking about. immature little punks who try and talk up everything.

Kaedan

07-05-2011

Learn how the system works before you make a QQ post. I'm tired of explaining it for the thousandth time.

Crisco

07-05-2011

i know how the system works fool. i never asked you to explain anything. quit QQing about me QQing.

Zeful

07-05-2011

Quote:
Let's go over the ways you posting this makes you look stupid.

First and foremost: CAPITALISM DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY! That you are a paying customer means literally nothing in all circumstances unless you've been defrauded. Also if it mattered, how much money would one have to put in before they were considered to be "paying"?

Second, the Tribunal doesn't work that way. Assuming that jerkass ragers report you for literally every game you are in, it does not mean you will get banned, or that people will be getting IP from your case. Assuming that you are following the summoner's code, as your post status suggests, anyone intelligently judging the case will pardon you, because you have done nothing wrong, in the off chance that you do get punished (something I find doubtful myself), Riot will personally review your case before making a determination. In this the populace of LoL acts as a jury, not a judge. Riot's judicial powers even mean that they can overturn cases where they believe the player base is wrong in their decision.

Third, trial by a jury of your peers works pretty well for the US, where the false incarceration rate is something like 2% of all cases tried. Considering the internet is full of fools and idiots I would safely assume that our rate for actual false bannings would be more like 5% or all cases tried. A relatively small number considering the set of people banned will always be smaller than the set of people reported, which is smaller than the set of people playing.

Mísanthropic

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeful View Post
Let's go over the ways you posting this makes you look stupid.
I stopped reading after that piece...

IsmaHell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
I stopped reading after that piece...
and thats why you are stupid.