Leblanc: The Stomper of Pubs [GAIDE]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Majikku

02-24-2011

k

so this is my leblanc guide here we go lolz

but in all seriousness if you want to get out of elo hell, play leblanc. as long as you're not bad. okie dokie.

so for runes mpen reds, mana regen per lvl yellows, cdr blues and movespeed quints are pretty reliable, typical 9/0/21 masteries speccing into improved ghost and flash. take ghost and flash as your summoner's spells because they really synergize with your maneuverability.

poop poop

skill order; max sigil of silence then distortion then ethereal chains, taking mimic when'err possible.

try to get the solo lane or the 2v1 lane (with you being on the 2 side) leblanc shines when she's going up against one enemy at a time (particularly squishies in mid without defense mechanisms or ways to **** up your rotation i.e. kassadin/sivir) and can put out some monstrous harassment in lane as early as level 5 & 6 before going in for a pretty easy kill if your enemy is bad. Q > R > W (then W again to port back) is a good harassment combo, particularly because your mimic has a low cooldown. Q > W is also just as effective. once you think they're low enough, use the Q > R > W > E to try and finish them off. don't be afraid to use W to get into range first if you need to but remember it means you wont have it to get out. if you cant kill them in 4 - 5 spellcasts, get out of there, you're too squishy.

start with a doran's ring, rush sorcerer's shoes, then get mejai's (if you're doing well) deathfire grasp, void staff, rylai's & rabadon's. if you DIDN'T get mejai's, get either a banshee's or hourglass now, depending on their team comp. Leblanc doesn't need much survivability because as an assassin you shouldn't be sticking around to take damage. however, unlike other assassins like akali who have to stay in the middle of the fight, you can manipulate your range extremely well. early game you should focus on instagibbing their squishies and lategame you should be IMMEDIATELY going after the carry. even if a full rotation doesn't end up killing them (though it should if you land everything in the right order) you'll definitely force them back. after the carry goes down, focus on silencing anyone with particularly effective abilities. think: soraka, rammus etc. lategame you'll still do a lot of damage but you have to get your spells out in the right rotation and focus the right people.

always be a goodblanc, never be a dumblanc.

SuperChoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2011

Go 8/0/0 during laning phase. Lose game with 10/7/3 because you can't do anything in a 5v5.

As much as I would like to think otherwise, LeBlanc simply cannot carry if the enemy team stops trying to 1v1 or 2v2 you.

Majikku

02-24-2011

I typically go 15/1 - 16/0 in a ranked game at my elo (1100), the only time the case being otherwise is when my team is bad. You've probably never seen a good Leblanc. She's only not viable late game in a real elo.

InvaderMirO

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majikku View Post
I typically go 15/1 - 16/0 in a ranked game at my elo (1100), the only time the case being otherwise is when my team is bad. You've probably never seen a good Leblanc. She's only not viable late game in a real elo.
at 1100 elo tank teemo can go 16-1

Majikku

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvaderMirO View Post
at 1100 elo tank teemo can go 16-1
Not reliably. And I made it very clear she's only extremely effective in low elo. So um, **** you.