Cost of Irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cresentkill

07-06-2011

Hello Everyone...!!! i have a question..that why is the cost of irelia so high??? like master yi is godlike if the build is correct enough and he costs only 450 .... whats so special i irelia that her cost is so high...!!! thanks in advance...!!!

Lúst

07-06-2011

Newer Character, Yi was here at beta I think. Arguably there about the same. Irelia does not bring anything to the table anymore.

Dark Wizard

07-06-2011

due to the ubernerfs she got i think she's not worth anymore 6300 ip _

Kirethorn

07-06-2011

The prices of champs should adjust with buff/nerfs. You have Vayne and Vlad who are still 6300 despite doing a third of their original damage now due to constant nerfs. For that kind of power they were worth it, but not anymore...

Muckay

07-06-2011

irelia is still one of the strongest solo laners and tanky dps in the game... idk what the hell people are saying shes not worth 6300 IP..

Luckyone001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

This game isn't pay to win.

Champ costs has nothing to do with power.

It honestly has nothing to do with anything really.

They obviously want you to have SOME champs to choose from that arn't 6300 as a new player, this is the purpose of the cheaper heroes.

The rest are always gonna be 4800 or 6350.. and on rare occasions, 3150

This is their business model, its alot better than pay to win.

HeXeL

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muckay View Post
irelia is still one of the strongest solo laners and tanky dps in the game... idk what the hell people are saying shes not worth 6300 IP..
This.

I used to feel like some of you who feel that she is underpowered. It wasn't until a month ago when I actually picked up and started playing Irelia regularly (even though I purchased her at release). She is EASILY one of the best solo laners to this day. Irelia is a good combination of a tank and dps, even after nerfs. TBH she IS worth 6300 IP to those of us who truly enjoy the character.

PoonSauce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

if u havent noticed for the past couple of months, almost all champs are 6300ip. and according to riot, the cost depends on "the difficulty of the champion".