Problems with skipping cases?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bastian10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

I was just wondering if anyone else had been having this same problem lately:

A few days ago, I did about 7 or 8 cases, all with solid judgments. However, for the next two cases, I skipped. That should have left me with more cases to judge since, as part of the rules, "If for whatever reason you don't want to vote on this case (but you want to continue voting on cases), feel free to skip the case. It won't count toward your cases reviewed today, and the case will still be high in the queue for other Tribunal members to vote on." This, however, did not happen, as it promptly told me that I had reached the maximum number of cases that I could vote on for the day.

Confused, I tried skipping my last three cases the following day, yesterday, with the same results. I followed the same procedure today, with the tribunal screen telling me again that I had filled my quota.

I really don't mind too much about this problem, but I do enjoy the whole judging process and was wondering if others had experienced it so that Riot could perhaps take steps to fixing it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrStupidFace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

happened to me today skipped i guess my 10th case? and said i reached my limit