Punished?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galiffrey

Recruiter

07-05-2011

Hi I'm new to the game and not sure where to post this, sorry if it's in the wrong place.

So after getting disconnected from a match I log back in to a message saying that ive been tagged as a level 1 offender for leaving a match.. or something along those lines.

Now first thing i want to say is that I'm not saying any of this out of anger.

I've played 36 games so far won 27, lost 7 and leave 2, my point is if the person who saw the report of the game I left (reason of which won't matter because no one will believe any answer that is put here) would they not have had access to my records so that they could make an informed decision.... (of which I can't see until after a match is completed)

Am I totally missing something here..please any feed back would be welcome.

linkshinter

07-05-2011

I think that's Leaverbuster.

Tribunal has nothing to do with this. Leaverbuster just records amount of games left early etc...

It's automated so no one in the forums (unless a red posts) has any real information as to your situation specifically.

Jopine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-05-2011

Leaverbuster

VvlJbKLuRTmQ2kRT

07-06-2011

Banning new players. Working as intended.

Adilor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

You only have 36 games played, and you've left two of 'em. That's 5.56% of your games, and like everyone else has said so far, exactly the kind of numbers that the Leaverbuster automated system looks for, especially on new players. Just keep playing, stay through every game until the end, and you shouldn't have an issue.

Mísanthropic

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projected View Post
Banning new players. Working as intended.
Banning players in general. Working as intended.