Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Reward the good reporters.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mythrilshotgun

07-05-2011

You know, as often as I get sick of players simply by watching the various stupid junk that they'll do to get a rise out of people, sometimes, Tribunals make me lol.

Why? The players who report. Getting a fully RP'd out report to the Tribunal certainly increased my mood. And thinking on it, is there a way to mark a report as something truly deserving of reward?

I think it would help increase the details of reports, making the Tribunal's job easier.Would help nudge the apathetic to reporting, and reward creativity if, for example, they wish to make a song out of reporting. *Props to the summoner showcase guy.*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiromaki

07-06-2011

better idea... report the troll reporters. So the good tribunal members can now punish bad reporters and win more IP.