@Riot. get rid of my report from today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YourSoft

07-05-2011

im sorry ig ot reported for 13/2/13 and trying to coordinate a horrible team

Incantrix reported me because karthus killed him mid 2x

MasterBrian reported me because i told him to stop solo pushing and stop building fully ap taric when u feed trynd in 3 chops 4x in 5 minutes(true story)

@RIOT, theese 2 should be removed from Tribunal. anything related to reporting. This is simple transference, and i should not face the Tribunal for people blaming me for their issues

Icantrix Reporting me because i didnt play with the team, of course i had 4 more kills then him and ~10 more assists.??????

im sorry its getting frustrating to go 13/2/13 in a game and lose so horrible because of trolls and people that are experimenting in ranked games, i want something done about this

Captain Alejo

07-05-2011

Sounds like they were right to report you. You were clearly intentionally feeding.

Castlewood

Recruiter

07-05-2011

2 deaths? thats some intense feeding!!!

YourSoft

07-05-2011

no he was reporting because i was not involved in the teamfights. he was like 9/11/4 9+4 was in so much that the 13+13 should be reported for not being there

fuxalt

07-05-2011

Well...sorry to say.... you're already breaking rules by naming people here.

IronBorn

07-05-2011

Cool story bro. But sorry. It's not what you know, it's what you can prove. And since the tribunal is lacking in so many things to help your case it's up to the player that scans the ban reasons to punish you for your imagined crimes.

Do what I do. Start everygame stating that you're not leaving and end everygame with the playernames and scores visible in /all chat. Once they see your reports they'll immediately see your purple words and be interested and want to read what you'll say next!!!

I haven't been banned yet and I can name a few games where eleven-teen year olds and their duo-queues straight up wanted a scapegoat for their fail mid-lane feeding Anivia exstravaganza. Anyone in the tribunal will see my score then read in the chat log the final score for my entire team. It's a slippery slope OP, and desperate measures have to be taken to cover your own ass.

It's a sad state of affairs when this sort of thing has to be done with the rampant abuse in the Tribunal system.

Riot knew this would happen. That's why the 1 minute timer and the captcha. All that does is make the summoner even moar cranky and want to report the offender even faster!! amirite?

Mattix111

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronBorn View Post
I haven't been banned yet and I can name a few games where eleven-teen year olds and their duo-queues straight up wanted a scapegoat for their fail mid-lane feeding Anivia exstravaganza. Anyone in the tribunal will see my score then read in the chat log the final score for my entire team. It's a slippery slope OP, and desperate measures have to be taken to cover your own ass.
The "Don't Ban me insurance policy"... Brilliant.

Malachi Nnelg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

no one will hit punish for that so don't worry about it

Baalhrezem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

I was reported for for Tank Kennen HoG stacking in ARAM.

I need money. I need health. I have CC and extra armor from E for closing deals under towers. It was legit. Why you guys hating?

Captain Alejo

07-06-2011

Maybe because HoG doesn't stack GP/5.