Entire Team Using Revive?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erbun

04-13-2010

I do something after I die... Shop

concretebuddha

04-13-2010

The opposing team on TT had a Mundo with revive. I was chuckling on the loading screen, thinking, "What a noob. Revive completely sucks."

Wasn't that funny when we finally managed to kill him and we never had a window to push. Or when he was the only one we could kill in a team fight, and he was back in our faces in ten seconds.

OmniOblivion

04-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakbutter View Post
I was just thinking if an entire team used Revive, wouldn't that be uber? After a brutal team fight, 4 on each side are dead, but everyone on one team has Revive, BAM, game over!!! it would only work if the team was on vent or working well together so they would all have revive ready at the same time.. but it seems like a undefeatable strategy..
This would assume that your team isn't feeding the other team.

Teabag Terror

04-16-2010

Well, I've heard of a strategy on TT where people get the Revive mastery and suicide into towers for the extra health.

Gamecmdr

04-16-2010

yeah, down 5 summoner spells means your at a huge diadvantage in the fight

Horkheimer

04-16-2010

I love running into the turret or better yet dying to a jungle creep at start and making them think you are terribad. Also helps to yell, "LEEEROOOY JENNNNNKINS!"

Not full of win...but so win.

Azing

04-16-2010

Only time all revive team would work is on TT... and at higher levels... and require that atleast 1 of the enemy team died.

cats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2010

Concrete buddha I have used Mundo with revive on TT before maybe you played against us. I usually hang out with a TF in TT. Yes, Revive is way better on TT for tanks die+400 extra hp for 120 secs and revived+guardian angel for more fun.

DonaldPotsmoker

04-17-2010

I don't think it's a very good idea.

For instance:

I typically die 5 or less times per match. I'd say that's true for most people (otherwise you're probably feeding, and then we don't really need to be talking details like this, you've got bigger problems). So, with a 9 min cd, even if I died right after each cd, it would take 46 minutes to use the spell 5 times. Seems pretty inefficient since I would have used my flash like 10 times. So as long as 50% of those flashes are effective I'm getting the same benefit. As people mentioned before, I think other spells may be more beneficial. However, it all depends on which spells you are good at using effeciently. If you don't mess with summoner spells much, then revive might be a very good option. Just ask yourself can you coordinate when you die (its definately possible)? The best use of revive is probably to knowingly allow casters to unload on you during a teamfight knowing you'll be right back up. So, maybe if you're a team without a tank? Revive might be handy on a person or two, or everybody. That way a dps or caster can act like a tank (get focused by other team, then your team picks off the other team 1 by 1, standard procedure) and revive. It's a kinda of interesting idea.

I think during the loading screen, however, the other team will see that everyone (or who) has revive and know to keeps tabs of when it's down and focus them then.

Vidal

04-17-2010

Revive has a 9 min cooldown.