The Codex Metallicus: A guide to Mordekaiser.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McAllister

05-18-2010

The way this guide is written makes me cackle with glee. True brilliance.

Redenbacher

05-19-2010

Gave this a try tonight and it works great. Just as effective as my other build, and I definitely notice a difference using Haunting Guise. The MPen alone is worth it's low cost.

It's only weakness is that compared to my standard build, I don't take as much punishment when focused down - but still quite a bit. This set up makes you much more shield conscious, and allows you to get equipped with the key items much sooner since they're much cheaper.

Thanks for the guide, and providing an alternative means to stomp with the Metal Monster of Malicious Mayhem.

SyeBlaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

Updated the guide. Rewrote the items section. I find myself focussing more on being an "anchor" instead of being a super-tank. I find that it controls agro better, and that your team is much better at kicking ass around you. Probably not as effective at lower level play, but the aura items all work in morde's favor.

I also wrote a section for 1v2 strategy with Mordekaiser.

going to update Leaguecraft next...

I hope people continue to enjoy this guide

The Reaver

06-07-2010

Just a heads up: a part of your Creeping Death description mentions the "spell vamp from Haunting Guise," which has been removed.

SyeBlaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaver View Post
Just a heads up: a part of your Creeping Death description mentions the "spell vamp from Haunting Guise," which has been removed.
Thank you. Fixing.

SyeBlaze

06-08-2010

Updated Items again. My build was flawed, and I fixed the flaw. Also, Will of the Ancients is terrible on Mordekaiser. Just so you guys know.

Blarg that was a bad game.

Anyways, I still haven't gotten around to updating Leaguecraft, and since I want to make sweeping changes to that guide to make it better match the LoL forums one, it will probably be when I have more time. School work kills.

SyeBlaze

06-10-2010

One more shameless self-bump to say that I updated Leaguecraft. Finally.

johndrum

06-16-2010

Fantastic guide. I'm at a 2:1 win/loss ratio with this guide and a lot of the time in terribad pub games I end up as both the carry and the tank. Making the enemy face me 3v1 before they can even push me is made of win and awesome.

SyeBlaze

06-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndrum View Post
Fantastic guide. I'm at a 2:1 win/loss ratio with this guide and a lot of the time in terribad pub games I end up as both the carry and the tank. Making the enemy face me 3v1 before they can even push me is made of win and awesome.
Aye, it's pretty terrifying. For the other team, that is. Glad you're enjoying it.

Keep Stomping, my friends.

MMM So Moist

06-17-2010

lame