The Codex Metallicus: A guide to Mordekaiser.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkPurity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Just saying thanks man and awesome guide, dont follow it to the word but still pretty close. This really helped me get started when i didnt know much at all and I can say I feel exceptionally good with Mordekaiser now.

SL1CKY

10-30-2010

who can kill morde? 1v1

Kamaro

10-31-2010

Hey Sye, will you update this guide when Morde is being changed? (imo they should leave him as he is though). Anyways your guide rocks, I couldn't agree more on item choices.

7 000 000 000

10-31-2010

Thanks for creating this guide.. It helps me a lot on how to play mord..
thank you

SmilinMatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

Can we ban this guide?

Please?

I saved it to my desktop and don't want anyone else to know the secrets of rawk and METAL that the guide contains.

Wait. Thats not very metal of me. Still alot to learn. Only been playing 3 days. But this guide changed my view of the game. I saved to buy Mord and am loving it.

The Tentakill

12-15-2010

Great guide! I've been having great personal success using this guide.

I'm looking forward to the next update due to our latest patch nerfing some of Mord's early abilities and also nerfing some of the recommended items.

HardToFindAName

01-03-2011

Great guide I just followed it on a 1v2 lane against Mundo and Trundle. Managed to keep it up until pantheon came from another lane while I was too far in
Ended tanking like mad
Teammates weren't top notch though, but we ended up winning late game.

Tokinatoor

01-03-2011

whatever mordekaiser got nerfed to death