New Intro Graphic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruel

09-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeirus View Post
The hire things was a joke, I actually have a job, unlike you I'm sure. Also if you actually look through your entire LoL folder that image is buried in one of the folders. I think it's funny you talk like you know anything. All I did was change the saturation of the colors and add the text.............. good try trying to troll though, you're a failure.
I can imagine how you cry into your bathroom for being hated.. You need a therapy bro.
First of all, the only thing I said was the changes you made on the image is gay, then you raged me for that. Can't take criticism? Oh well, I actually said I appreciate the work, but then I guess you want more hate spam..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...dingPage-1.png

I see, is that a work of a fifth grade or something? WTF.. o.O

Xeirus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruel View Post
I can imagine how you cry into your bathroom for being hated.. You need a therapy bro.
First of all, the only thing I said was the changes you made on the image is gay, then you raged me for that. Can't take criticism? Oh well, I actually said I appreciate the work, but then I guess you want more hate spam..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...dingPage-1.png

I see, is that a work of a fifth grade or something? WTF.. o.O

If you used ANY common sense you'd see it was a joke directed at you. Great job man
and yes I'm sure I "need a therapy bro" .... you're so intelligent!

You fail to see the 3rd one I post. I actually like it.

Ruel

09-08-2009

Quote:
If you used ANY common sense you'd see it was a joke directed at you. Great job man
and yes I'm sure I "need a therapy bro" .... you're so intelligent!

You fail to see the 3rd one I post. I actually like it.
W/e. my whole point is you suck at editing gfx, quit it or improve. Yeah and you're gay. and btw.. cool story bro!

LameLikeMike

Adjudicator

09-08-2009

Quote:
The hire things was a joke, I actually have a job, unlike you I'm sure. Also if you actually look through your entire LoL folder that image is buried in one of the folders. I think it's funny you talk like you know anything. All I did was change the saturation of the colors and add the text.............. good try trying to troll though, you're a failure.

The saturation changes do seem to be a bit much, the image is already a bright one, if anything you should have toned it down. also the text is kinda just so so, you should grab the graphic that displays when the game client is loading, that would probably look better/more legit. I do think the intro graphic needs a change though.

Cheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2009

Look. To say it straight out, riot will not use this images. True ****. Secondly, the images are not that good. If you had maybe made your own compilation of images, it would be different. But taking stock images that come with the game and just adding a little text and some brightness, it just doesn't work. I'm sorry if I sound offensive, but it's true. And before you make a comment, I am a paid graphics artist.

Akkernight

09-09-2009

It won't get into the game, but I put my hand up got Ruel being banned ... First, using 'gay' with bad intentions is offensive to some and it's just as bad as saying racist stuff, like the N word ( I'll just not be put responsible for saying it :P ) secondly, his immature acting and lack of promise to be helpful at all, just bothers me and I think he's taking up a Beta slot for somebody to get a chance.

now if someone could tell me where to whine about such stuff, feel free

Anyways, good work, room for improvement if you are willing and don't let yourself down by negativity as shown on here

Ruel

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akkernight View Post
It won't get into the game, but I put my hand up got Ruel being banned ... First, using 'gay' with bad intentions is offensive to some and it's just as bad as saying racist stuff, like the N word ( I'll just not be put responsible for saying it :P ) secondly, his immature acting and lack of promise to be helpful at all, just bothers me and I think he's taking up a Beta slot for somebody to get a chance.

now if someone could tell me where to whine about such stuff, feel free

Anyways, good work, room for improvement if you are willing and don't let yourself down by negativity as shown on here
I'm just being frank, he's the one who reacted negatively on my first reply. What do I mean by gay in my first reply? It's his changes to the images. Read first before you react like you're a mature man. stfu, read twice.

Akkernight

09-10-2009

"wtf dude, to be honest too bright colors = gay.. Appreciate the hardwork though.." You disqualified yourself as useful to the LoL beta community and went all harassing and offensive on a particular group of people.
EDIT: The disqualification fail thing was on your later posts, btw

NeoRussia

Xeirus

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
Look. To say it straight out, riot will not use this images. True ****. Secondly, the images are not that good. If you had maybe made your own compilation of images, it would be different. But taking stock images that come with the game and just adding a little text and some brightness, it just doesn't work. I'm sorry if I sound offensive, but it's true. And before you make a comment, I am a paid graphics artist.

Does noone understand it was a joke for riot to use them/hire me???
I put some images up and if people like them then they can use them..... if they don't like them say something. Don't start yelling that it's gay and you hate it and all that dumb ****.

and I neeeever said I made them, and I never said they were original. I just wanted to give people something other than the lame one sitting there for months....... if you like it then don't bother.... I don't see why people love to hate on people. I'm all for tips, they aren't ment to be professional, they are for FUN... try to have some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruel View Post
I'm just being frank, he's the one who reacted negatively on my first reply. What do I mean by gay in my first reply? It's his changes to the images. Read first before you react like you're a mature man. stfu, read twice.
So if I told you you looked like you liked **** would you be ok with that?
Nah, I'm sure you wouldn't react negatively.......... right?