trundle 3 7.50%
nocturne 10 25.00%
yorick 7 17.50%
jarvan iv 8 20.00%
twicth 1 2.50%
swain 4 10.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

What champion should i buy!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neurok

07-05-2011

Trundle
Jarvan IV
Nocturne
Maokai
Yorick
Renekton

if u see i really like melee champs are my favorit i suck at range but i i like this 2 other
Twitch
Swain

can u tell who is better or best

Detris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Use Nocturne and DARRRKKKNESSS the **** out of your enemies.

Nutarama

07-05-2011

Nocturne is in the highest class of melee damage dealers along with Trynd and Xin. So if you like a strong melee carry, go for him. He's probably your best bet.

Other Strong choices, with descriptions:

• Jarvan is a tanky-DPS type with some cool abilities.
  • Maokai is a tanky caster skilled at laning but dropping off late-game.
  • Renekton is generally played as a tanky DPS (his Fury system is pretty cool, and he puts out a lot of damage while being pretty tanky).
  • Trundle is primarily a jungler, he does a lot of damage and is a good ganker once experienced.

Probably not good choices for you:
  • Yorick is a no-no at this point, wait for the 1.0.0.121 patch where they should look into his balancing and probably will buff him in some aspects. He's hard to play and only average when played well.
  • Twitch is a stealth ranged DPS. If you like stealth, go for it, but he's pretty weak once the other team gets wards and Oracles.
  • Swain is a pure caster, puts out a lot of damage, has a lot of CC, and his ult heals him considerably. His playstyle is more passive than DPS, though, so you've been warned.

P.S. Please accept the Summoner's Code.

Erlendur

07-05-2011

I'd go for Trundle, he's fun and I like trolling... then again, Twitch trolls even harder, just pick revive and rally and watch your team rage.

Neurok

07-06-2011

ty but i wish to have more awnsers1! Xd

Big Ogre

07-06-2011

I main swain/jarvan I'll tell you about both,

Swain is a great caster that has more staying power then vlad at mid, especially when you get a catalyst. Swains ability torment is one of the best in the game, not only does it do amazing DoT but it also boosts all your other sources of damage by 20% at lvl 5(this includes ignite) swian can literally melt almost any champion one v one. In team fights he serves to initiate with nevermove and go in with his ult to deal damage to many of the enemy team, ideally though he will shred the carries apart.

Jarvan should be played as a main tank for your team, he has a VERY good kit available to him(kit being all the abilities he can use) jarvan can initiate very well with his AoE knock up and then ulti and trap an important enemy for your team to kill while dealing impressive damage himself.

As for your other choices I;d recommend noc or trundle if you want to try your hand at jungling.

Neurok

07-07-2011

in poll evryone says that yorick hmm

BloodyBunny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Yorick, 100%.

Attachment 213108

Scylla

07-07-2011

From what it sounds like you'd probably enjoy Nocturne the most, just be careful with your ult and you should be fine.

I personally love Twitch and his killstealing capabilities with expunge. xD But I'm a shameless killstealer.

Scklyic

07-07-2011

Trundle - IDK i have a friend thats PRO with him tho
Jarvan IV - Hop through walls, awesome ult (+ yells DEMACIAA)
Nocturne - Good KSing ult, passive heal, fear
Maokai - Throws exploding terrorist babies from afar, has that stun thing.
Yorick - No.
Renekton - Never played, but how do you kill this guy?! (Doesn't use mana )