IP Rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

m0gX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

I have done somewhere between 20-30 cases on the tribunal in the past few days and I have realized, I have no idea how the reward system REALLY works. I know you are supposed to get some IP ("equal to a few hours worth of games" it says in the guide), and I know you only get it if you agree with the majority of other people that voted.

What I do NOT know:

how much IP is it really? the guide would lead me to believe a few hundred (200-500) for each correct vote, however this seems to good to be true.

How will I know when I have gotten my IP? I have noticed no change in my IP since I started the tribunal, but that doesnt mean there hasnt been any that I didnt notice. So how can I tell what I have recieved?

How long does it take (on average) to recieve your IP after a case where you vote with the majority? I understand it will very, but an estimate would be nice.

Thanks you any riot employees or people familiar with the system.

D0llSlght

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-05-2011

5 ip per correct case.

Takes quite a long time....2-3 weeks?

m0gX

07-05-2011

5 ip... thats what i had herd...

hours of gameplay my ass.

how do you know when you have recieved it?

The Grändfather

07-05-2011

You get an email telling you X cases were solved and that you got 5*X IP as a reward. Although, it takes some time.

Falleng0d

07-05-2011

They have only been sending out ip like every 2-3 weeks so, it takes some time. The cases have to close as well.

Ebay Account

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0gX View Post
5 ip... thats what i had herd...

hours of gameplay my ass.

how do you know when you have recieved it?
You can do around 15 case per hours, so you get around 75 ip, which is pretty much around what you get from a loss.

Roger Barbossa

07-05-2011

maximum: review 10 cases per 24 hours

CWMac

07-06-2011

yea 5 ip per case and i judged the cases very seriously lol
i would play a game now rather than using the time on the cases for that few amount of reward

m0gX

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWMac View Post
yea 5 ip per case and i judged the cases very seriously lol
i would play a game now rather than using the time on the cases for that few amount of reward
I agree, however, sometimes im at work and have nothing to do, but cant play LoL. So do i just chill and relax, or work for that little IP?