Urf Memorial Contest Winners are in! Urf Day Proceeds go to Save the Manatees!

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angry Goran

Friend of Urf

04-13-2010

Thanks RIOT!
I miss you, Urf!

jouste

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

04-13-2010

wow what an awesome turnout for submissions. such great quality and devotion to the arts!

thanks so much riot and everyone! it's a really incredible community to be a part of. rock on urf! you shall not be forgotten!

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2010

YES!!!!!!!!

Finally they did a charity skin!!!!!

PLEASE SAY THERE ARE MORE TO COME!

Also, congrats to the winners!

Ihazevich

Recruiter

04-13-2010

Congrats to the winners!! Urf will always live in our hearts!

C0alTrain

04-13-2010

theres a champ urf right?

Urkince

04-13-2010

I would like to officially demand a new skin for Jax based on this:

Quote:
Just as he has flayed and stolen Urf's hide, so shall I remove his pelt and fashion myself a new mantle for the cold winters of Summoner's Rift. His teeth will be fashioned into necklaces for my many adoring admirers and his claws, which brutally tore the flesh from Urf's bones, will be cast into the deepest depths of the sea, so Urf's brethren shall know that justice was served.

Frozt

The Council

04-13-2010

Well deserved to everyone, hehe.

a huevo

04-13-2010

Congrats all, this was really fun, buuut I want you to revive/resummon or whatever it takes to make him come back!!!

The Solutionist

04-13-2010

Urf tasted gr8.
<-- Warwick PLayah

KozzDog

04-13-2010

Im very glad that Urf shall be remembered however when it came down to it i am VERY upset with some of the video winners. The grand prize and runner up i think should have been an honorable mention. The Cacti production one and the one where they photoshopped him into all the photos with braces and such was BY FAR the best the ones you posted where dumb and didnt make me laugh nearly as hard as i did for the others considering i remember Urf in a positive and funny matter as thats how he would want to be remembered

12345678 ... 13