Rewards?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inK ChiipSwagger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

When, Where and What rewards are out there? Ive made many judgements now and Im just wondering when i get them or where i can view them.

Ceid

07-05-2011

You need to stop doing the Tribunal if you think you should be rewarded for it. Judges do not make commission on the amount of guilty people they put away. Despite popular belief, police officers do not win toasters for giving out tickets. You should not need a reward to do something like this, and the people who want on should not be allowed to use the system.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

reward is a whole 5 ip per right case.

LargeSnorlax

07-05-2011

You get a very minimal IP bonus for doing correct cases. Their emails on it seem to be entirely random when they send them.

inK ChiipSwagger

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceid View Post
You need to stop doing the Tribunal if you think you should be rewarded for it. Judges do not make commission on the amount of guilty people they put away. Despite popular belief, police officers do not win toasters for giving out tickets. You should not need a reward to do something like this, and the people who want on should not be allowed to use the system.
I wasnt doing this for the rewards, i was doing the triburnal before i found out you get rewards for it. I do it to get rid of the noobs that ruin the game for the rest of us.

Boats

07-05-2011

It's gets rather boring

Roccano

07-05-2011

You dont get "rewards" you get 5 IP per correctly judged case.

OmySpy

07-05-2011

As others have said for every case you vote on that ends up going the way you voted, you get 5 IP. This IP isn't given to you immediately, typically it adds up in your "Tribunal bank" and after awhile you'll get an email when it has been added to your account. There are no other "prizes" at the moment, except that ******bags get banned.