The League has decided to encourage the champions to build positive relations with other champions, summoners, and the fans. What better way to do so than the #1 social networking site, Facebook? All League Champions are required to have the other Champions as friends. There is no requirement or limit on having summoners or ordinary people as friends, and they can add the champion at their discretion.
How To Participate
Currently, we are in the process of reinvigorating our group and getting rid of the inactivity! For now, we're going through the "fun" job of weeding out who is active and who is inactive. After we have done that, we'll post a list of who's available. You can apply for any available champion, and after one of the admins (Katarina, Orianna, Mordekaiser or Sona) invites you, you've become official. Do not try to get into the group via any other member or you will be kicked on sight. Please do not make a new account either until you have been accepted.
1. Obviously try to keep in character.
2. All champions must have other champions added.
3. Must be active at least once a week. If you have any problem with this, let the admins know ahead of time.
4. If you want to quit roleplaying for a champion, let the admins know, and give them the account information.
5. Do not harass non-Champions.
6. Have fun networking with or as champions (or both)!
7. Be active at least once a week. Even if it's tiny like saying "ok".
8. You must state somewhere that you are no affiliated with Riot Games and/or League of Legends. Sad, I know, but that's how the dice is cast.
- Your full name or alias.
- A valid email address.
- The champion you're applying for.
- How many hours per week you can dedicate to Runebook.
- If you have roleplayed before.
- If you are willing to improve.
- List any previous roleplay experiences.
- List plots you may have planned for your wanted Champion.
- A 250 word paragraph from the P.O.V of your champion about any recent JoJ article.
Be sure to check in regularly for Champion listings!
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
Question and Answer!
1. How does the application process work exactly?
Once you have written the application and sent it in, the admins will review it. Then if it is deemed acceptable, we will respond saying that you have been considered and will be asked to make an interview time with one of the admins. If one is accepted, then we will be sure to let the other applicants know.
2. What is the interview?
This is where the admins come up with a roleplay scene and you will be asked to roleplay in character as the Champion you applied for. From there, we will judge and determine how well you are able to portray the Champion. If you pass this, then you will be given a trial period of one week.
3. Why don't you answer my emails?
Generally, reviews may take some time, especially if the Champion is in high demand or has just been released, which is why we are sometimes unable to reply instantly.
C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/air/assets/images/champions
This is where you can find the Champion select icons, loading screen images, and "splash art" as they call them (the big concept arts) directly from the game in high quality. Don't feel like it can only be this; fan art is always welcome!
6. I don't know Champion lore that well - what do?