Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MultipleChoice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXlX View Post
i just took out the statement since it was unnecessary since he had already addressed that in his quote.

i'm not arguing for its use. they could choose to ignore me, but they took the bait. what was i to leave that alone? i'm doing this to troll. what else could i do to possibly piss people off to go on for 5 pages?

i'm grammatically superior to OP and all the noobs here. come at me homegirl.
The first line is a run-on sentence. Replace the first "since" with a period to reform it into 2 separate sentences.

The sentence "what was i to leave that alone?" requires a comma between "what" and "was." Even then the sentence is improper since you are using the infinitive incorrectly.

The final line should read: "I'm grammatically superior to *the* OP and all the noobs here." The English language makes heavy use of articles.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leeluu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventHawk7 View Post
You just said you wasn't trolling, now you say you are. I didn't need to read your post no farther, I've already won this little "intellectual argument" that you seem to have started for no reason.

Good day, troll.
"You just said you wasn't trolling" (Did you really pass your GED? I feel ashamed for my nation.)
Bro I weren't trollin nevas

Epic. Would read a million times again. Best thread in a long time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdventHawk7

Senior Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeluu View Post
Epic. Would read a million times again. Best thread in a long time.
Agreed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XXlX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventHawk7 View Post
Agreed
*facepalm*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MultipleChoice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-05-2011

Well, I've achieved my goal of counter-trolling.

Got the troll to admit it? Check.
Beat the troll at his own game? Check.
Destroyed the troll's argument base for trolling? Check.
Entertained the person being trolled? Check.

I'm sure he won't see it this way, but I'm content with the results.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XXlX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultipleChoice View Post
Well, I've achieved my goal of counter-trolling.

Got the troll to admit it? Check.
Beat the troll at his own game? Check.
Destroyed the troll's argument base for trolling? Check.
Entertained the person being trolled? Check.

I'm sure he won't see it this way, but I'm content with the results.
no it's true; you got me.

counter-trolling was effective.

see how i didn't reply and take bait? that's how-not-to-get-baited 101.

edit: the OP is still butthurt. what a poor fella. hopefully someday you'll learn how to play this game. :c

till then, come at me bro.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdventHawk7

Senior Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXlX View Post
*facepalm*
You actually role play? I feel so sorry for you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leeluu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-05-2011

Is there such a thing as counter-counter trolling? If so, here's my shot. The only reason someone would have an understanding of the English language at your level, would be because they taught it. So you spent 200 grand in college to make 30 grand a year teaching English? Impressed I am.

nah jk, too tired to actually join in, but this is my feeble attempt at a bumb because I'm still laughing at the post where advent said agreed, and I desperately need more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XXlX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventHawk7 View Post
You actually role play? I feel so sorry for you.
ye, i dress up as OP and i go to gay bars. works surprisingly well with the lads.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MultipleChoice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-05-2011

Actually, in my opinion the best way to learn the English language is to learn Latin.

Also, I spent roughly 60 grand in college to make 30 grand a year teaching MATH. HAH! Bet you didn't see THAT one coming.

>.>
<.<