Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdventHawk7

Senior Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curriemaster View Post
Not your fault; although I would suggest ignoring any further bait from Seņor Troll. He's more likely to be a portly eunuch squeezed into a Catwoman costume than a brilliant polymath as his posts suggest.

On topic, I've only played a few ranked games myself but I did find some success with Singed and Sion. I enjoy their hardiness and decent CC capability. It seems like Swain might also have those features, but I've yet to play him. Any thoughts?
Yeah I do have some thought's on Swain, I certainly did enjoy playing as him while he was free. I've been saving up to get him now because I won almost 7/10 matches with him, and he was incredibly fun to play as well. He would definitely be recommended in my opinion, as well as Vlad and Akali. Both are also good choices and fun to learn to play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdventHawk7

Senior Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXlX View Post
actually, it's very ignorant to judge a person based on his internet demeanor.

i'm a very sociable guy, i'm just trolling because this is as much fun as i can have at 4:30 in the morning while trying to write up a 15-page essay due in 2 days. i'm alt tabbing in between my paper and this forum just trollin away...good thing you're taking bait or else i'd be bored to death.
You just said you wasn't trolling, now you say you are. I didn't need to read your post no farther, I've already won this little "intellectual argument" that you seem to have started for no reason.

Good day, troll.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XXlX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventHawk7 View Post
You just said you wasn't trolling, now you say you are. I didn't need to read your post no farther, I've already won this little "intellectual argument" that you seem to have started for no reason.

Good day, troll.
there was no intellectual argument to be had. it was simply you writing some blabber and then me coming back to correct your incoherent statements. an argument is when you have a basis and a platform and you defend it, while i defend mine.

usually after writing your 130+ pages of essays in college, you get a knack for grammar.

if you consider yourself an intellect, you are in for a surprise...because there a billions of people out there brighter than you and i. and i can honestly say without a doubt i'm 10x smarter and more dedicated than you.

if you want to "win" anything, you first have to be good at ***something***. you're neither well-versed in grammar, nor are you adept at LoL.

come at me?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MultipleChoice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXlX View Post
dropped out of 10th grade and you think you have the credentials to argue with me?
Since this first line is not in the imperative, it requires a "You" preceding the word "dropped." An indicative verb cannot use an implied subject unless it is in the form of a question. That section of the sentence is NOT a question, but a statement. The question comes after the conjunction "and," where you actually could omit the word "you" that precedes "think."
Quote:
forgot to add garen and mundo, they're both really noob-friendly.
The comma here should either be changed to a colon or you should add a conjunction following the comma. "Since" or "as" would be appropriate.

Finally, capitalization is a fundamental aspect of sentence structure. Learn to use it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdventHawk7

Senior Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultipleChoice View Post
Since this first line is not in the imperative, it requires a "You" preceding the word "dropped." An indicative verb cannot use an implied subject unless it is in the form of a question. That section of the sentence is NOT a question, but a statement. The question comes after the conjunction "and," where you actually could omit the word "you" that precedes "think."
^
Truth!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XXlX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultipleChoice View Post
Since this first line is not in the imperative, it requires a "You" preceding the word "dropped." An indicative verb cannot use an implied subject unless it is in the form of a question. That section of the sentence is NOT a question, but a statement. The question comes after the conjunction "and," where you actually could omit the word "you" that precedes "think."

The comma here should either be changed to a colon or you should add a conjunction following the comma. "Since" or "as" would be appropriate.
sounds good.

"do you think you have the credentials to argue with me?"

^ how's that?

edit: nah...capitalization for forums is too formal. i already have to use it a lot; i don't like seeing too many capital letters. pet peeve of mine.

p.s.s. OP you's a ho. come at me bro. whether in life or on LoL i > u. lolololol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MultipleChoice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXlX View Post
sounds good.

i think i'll choose the former option.

"do you think you have the credentials to argue with me?"

^ how's that?

edit: nah...capitalization for forums is too formal. i already have to use it a lot; i don't like seeing too many capital letters. pet peeve of mine.
Actually, the question portion of that sentence was correct. It was the statement preceding the question that used improper grammar.

As for your refusal to capitalize: It essentially invalidates your grammatical superiority as anyone can simply utilize your own defense against you. After all, if proper grammar is too formal for forums, then why are you arguing for its use?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XXlX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultipleChoice View Post
Actually, the question portion of that sentence was correct. It was the statement preceding the question that used improper grammar.

As for your refusal to capitalize: It essentially invalidates your grammatical superiority as anyone can simply utilize your own defense against you. After all, if proper grammar is too formal for forums, then why are you arguing for its use?

i just took out the statement since it was unnecessary since he had already addressed that in his quote.

i'm not arguing for its use. they could choose to ignore me, but they took the bait. what, was i to leave that alone? i'm doing this to troll. what else could i do to possibly piss people off to go on for 5 pages?

i'm grammatically superior to OP and all the noobs here. come at me homegirl. someone report me to the authorities before noob OP cries.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdventHawk7

Senior Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXlX View Post
i just took out the statement since it was unnecessary since he had already addressed that in his quote.

i'm not arguing for its use. they could choose to ignore me, but they took the bait. what, was i to leave that alone? i'm doing this to troll. what else could i do to possibly piss people off to go on for 5 pages?

i'm grammatically superior to OP and all the noobs here. come at me homegirl.
It's really sad to see that you actually believe we're mad or upset by anything you've said.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XXlX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventHawk7 View Post
It's really sad to see that you actually believe we're mad or upset by anything you've said.
u mad?