Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XXlX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventHawk7 View Post
Sound's like you need to study on reading and writing more, I've been taking GED classes since I dropped out in 10th grade, and the way I read and write, I've done passed the reading and writing test's, so from my understanding, I do not need to be lectured by you trolling about grammar or proper English.

My reading and writing does not need any work, I always get 100% in this area.
You however need some work on it, if you took the same test's and did the same paper's I've done with the way you write, you'd be failing every single assignment.

Since you like big word's, here's the definition of the word "inadequate".

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/inadequate
dropped out of 10th grade and you think you have the credentials to argue with me?

isthisreallife?.jpg

get into a top-10 business school, 2200 SAT's, then come talk to me bro.

until then, "u mad?"

edit: btw...not only are you going nowhere in life, you aren't shining in LoL either. lolllllllll

i find that funny.

AdventHawk7

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXlX View Post
and i'm not trolling; merely stating your inadequacy.
Trolling - In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory[citation needed], extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted". While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, mass media uses troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

AdventHawk7

07-05-2011

Quote:
dropped out of 10th grade and you think you have the credentials to argue with me?

isthisreallife?.jpg

get into a top-10 business school, 2200 SAT's, then come talk to me bro.

until then, "u mad?"

edit: btw...not only are you going nowhere in life, you aren't shining in LoL either. lolllllllll

i find that funny.
I don't see you shining anywhere in life either.
I highly doubt that you're in any "top-10" business schools, simply because of your provocative and immature behavior, you're seriously not going to start any business soon with your inappropriate attitude.

XXlX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Quote:
Trolling - In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory[citation needed], extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted". While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, mass media uses troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29
instead of googling up definitions for me, how about you go and read some guides on how to play. building a hextech gunblade on a tryndamere isn't exactly game-winning material.

XXlX

07-05-2011

Quote:
I don't see you shining anywhere in life either.
I highly doubt that you're in any "top-10" business schools, simply because of your provocative and immature behavior, you're seriously not going to start any busiess soon with your inappropriate attitude.
oh? so people go to business school to start businesses nowadays? they couldn't study to become an accountant or an investment banker? my oh my...this is news to me.

just in case you're wondering, i'm double majoring in accounting and finance. not only is my knowledge vast in english, it is far superior in finance.

come at me bro.

AdventHawk7

07-05-2011

Quote:
instead of googling up definitions for me, how about you go and read some guides on how to play. building a hextech gunblade on a tryndamere isn't exactly game-winning material.
How would you react if you posted a topic such as I did seeking advice or information, and someone just started rambling on the same way you did?

I came to the forums for some feedback for some advice on this topic, I did exactly as you just now suggested, then you took it upon yourself, basically gave yourself the liberty, to troll this thread.

AdventHawk7

07-05-2011

Quote:
oh? so people go to business school to start businesses nowadays? they couldn't study to become an accountant or an investment banker? my oh my...this is news to me.

just in case you're wondering, i'm double majoring in accounting and finance. not only is my knowledge vast in english, it is far superior in finance.

come at me, homegirl.
One thing's for sure, you wouldn't get hired to be an accountant either, your social and people skills are horrible.

Edit: Forgot to add --- "Homegirl". Yeah, that's real original too, especially when you don't even know my gender.

Edit2: Why do you also insist on posting such incoherent and ignorant responses?

XXlX

07-05-2011

Quote:
How would you react if you posted a topic such as I did seeking advice or information, and someone just started rambling on the same way you did?

I came to the forums for some feedback for some advice on this topic, I did exactly as you just now suggested, then you took it upon yourself, basically gave yourself the liberty, to troll this thread.
alright...fine, i'll bite.

to address your question, "which heroes are noob friendly?"

well imho i like playing Singed bc he's raw as heck. he runs around and doesn't afraid of anything. needs 1 item [rods of ages] and 4 other slots = extra stuff.

TF is another good pick, glass-cannon champ though. he dishes the damage but can't take much. if you're skilled, you'll fare well. [not noob friendly]

Nunu is another noob-friendly hero.
simple mechanics, great hero overall. used to be more op until they scaled his slow from 2 to 5 seconds. used to be a flat 5 everywhere.

Xin Zhao is a no brainer, he pretty easy to use, pretty good damage.

WW is a very versatile hero, great for whatever occasion. can be lanewick or jungle. ap or ad. whatever fits your liking.

^ those are noob friendly heroes

forgot to add garen and mundo, they're both really noob-friendly.

basically all tanks are pretty easy to use as long are you're not an idiot

Curriemaster

07-05-2011

Quote:
I'm very sorry for this, I hope you do find an answer soon.
Not your fault; although I would suggest ignoring any further bait from Seņor Troll. He's more likely to be a portly eunuch squeezed into a Catwoman costume than a brilliant polymath as his posts suggest.

On topic, I've only played a few ranked games myself but I did find some success with Singed and Sion. I enjoy their hardiness and decent CC capability. It seems like Swain might also have those features, but I've yet to play him. Any thoughts?

XXlX

07-05-2011

Quote:
One thing's for sure, you wouldn't get hired to be an accountant either, your social and people skills are horrible.

Edit: Forgot to add --- "Homegirl". Yeah, that's real original too, especially when you don't even know my gender.

Edit2: Why do you also insist on posting such incoherent and ignorant responses?
actually, it's very ignorant to judge a person based on his internet demeanor.

i'm a very sociable guy, i'm just trolling because this is as much fun as i can have at 4:30 in the morning while trying to write up a 15-page essay due in 2 days. i'm alt tabbing in between my paper and this forum just trollin away...good thing you're taking bait or else i'd be bored to death.