Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XXlX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueShot Haze View Post
I can see that you're another insufferable arrogant chode my friend, you need to find something better to do.
your sentence should be structured this way

"I can see that you're another [insufferable is a useless adjective in this case because arrogant already serves the purpose] arrogant chode, my friend. You need to find something worthwhile to do."

AdventHawk7

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXlX View Post
your sentence should be structured this way

"I can see that you're another [insufferable is a useless adjective in this case because arrogant already serves the purpose] arrogant chode, my friend. You need to find something worthwhile to do."
I'm gonna laugh if this thread get's bumped enough for someone from the Riot Staff to read this and see you trolling, and you end up getting banned or get a permanent ban from the forums for violating the Summoners Code.

XXlX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventHawk7 View Post
Not at all, simply because I do not get my comebacks from 4Chan. You can't even come up with a relevant original comeback, so your usual response only hinders and proves your real lack of vocabulary that you "oh so claim" to have.
i don't understand why you guys try to sound smart and at the same time insert two adverbs to do so.

dats not how u do it, homegirl.

'relevant original' doesn't sound natural; one or the other would simply suffice.

AdventHawk7

07-05-2011

Quote:
i don't understand why you guys try to sound smart and at the same time insert two adverbs to do so.

dats not how u do it, homegirl.

'relevant original' doesn't sound natural; one or the other would simply suffice.
"Relevant" as in something that is similar to the topic, and "original" is something that isn't so over-rated and used so often.

And again, you're trolling.

Quote:
Isn't that what you've been doing for 3 pages straight in just this single thread?

Edit: Here's the defined versions of the word's "relevant" and "original"

Relevant - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/relevant

Original - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/original

Have fun educating yourself.

AngusSama

07-05-2011

Well, sorry AdventHawk7, if I'd simply ignored him he probably would have went away and left your post open to real advise.

AdventHawk7

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusSama View Post
Well, sorry AdventHawk7, if I'd simply ignored him he probably would have went away and left your post open to real advise.
It's okay no worries, he's giving my post free bump's, and we all know what happens when thread's get bumped and viewed enough. Because eventually Riot will see this, read his trolling, and will possibly take action.

XXlX

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventHawk7 View Post
"Relevant" as in something that is similar to the topic, and "original" is something that isn't so over-rated and used so often.

And again, you're trolling.

Isn't that what you've been doing for 3 pages straight in just this single thread?

usually what precedes a noun is an adjective. when there are two words that describes a noun, you use a hyphen [-]. ex. two-story house

relevant-original is not an adjective; it is something you made up. you don't take two different adjectives and then conjoin them and then call it a day; it simply does not work like that.

this would be an example of what it'd sound like if i went with your method of describing things.

ex. the happy dry cat can't hear me very well.

^ it's not that it won't work, it just sounds very sophomoric at best.

and i'm not trolling; merely stating your inadequacy.

AdventHawk7

07-05-2011

Quote:
usually what precedes a verb is an adverb. when there are two words that describes a verb, you use a hyphen [-]. ex. two-story house

relevant-original is not an adverb; it is something you made up.

and i'm not trolling; merely stating your inadequacy.
Sound's like you need to study on reading and writing more, I've been taking GED classes since I dropped out in 10th grade, and the way I read and write, I've done passed the reading and writing test's, so from my understanding, I do not need to be lectured by you trolling about grammar or proper English.

My reading and writing does not need any work, I always get 100% in this area.
You however need some work on it, if you took the same test's and did the same paper's I've done with the way you write, you'd be failing every single assignment.

Since you like big word's, here's the definition of the word "inadequate".

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/inadequate

Curriemaster

07-05-2011

I came to find an answer to the original poster's question. I leave dissatisfied.

AdventHawk7

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curriemaster View Post
I came to find an answer to the original poster's question. I leave dissatisfied.
I'm very sorry for this, I hope you do find an answer soon.