Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdventHawk7

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeluu View Post
Do you always herp before you derp? Or sometimes, derp first? Have fun buying hextech on tryn, hopefully I can be on the other team.
lol

TealNinje

07-05-2011

Quote:
Do you always herp before you derp? Or sometimes, derp first? Have fun buying hextech on tryn, hopefully I can be on the other team.
Evidently you aren't reading my posts. I never said that I'd build Hextech Gunblade on Tryndamere. First of all, I hate Tryndamere. One dimensional champion. The only time I do play him is when I'm trawling with AP Tryndamere or I get him in an ARAM. Also, your post really has no point in relation to the quoted post.

AdventHawk7

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDEL1117 View Post
I think any item is okay to pick if you can do well with it in the game. There may be a standard build which is good for a champion but you can't just say this is the best build and other builds never do better. Builds can always be modified to suit different situations in the games. AP master yi as mentioned before is very good if the enemy team do not stack MR in my opinion. AP and AD Sona can just do as well as, and maybe better than aurabot Sona. Some may disagree me, but I support you hextech tryd as long as you have enough gold for it. =)
It was the last item I picked up and it definitely was worth the gold, because the enemy fed me.

AdventHawk7

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
Evidently you aren't reading my posts. I never said that I'd build Hextech Gunblade on Tryndamere. First of all, I hate Tryndamere. One dimensional champion. The only time I do play him is when I'm trawling with AP Tryndamere or I get him in an ARAM. Also, your post really has no point in relation to the quoted post.
they're trolling, ignore them

TealNinje

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventHawk7 View Post
they're trolling, ignore them
I know, I'm bored.

Leeluu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

You posted about how it isn't a bad idea for tryn. You rationalized 3700g worth of slow. It's like MultipleChoice stated, an infinite number of arguments could be made that x item does something of value for y champion; however, it is a completely derelict way of going about it. There can be discussions of item optimization for champions, and they frequently do exist, but this one is on a level of outrageousness. I could get zeal on soraka right(and sadly people do) because it helps her auto attacks, correct? Yes, it does help soraka auto attack more efficiently. However, if you are on my ranked team doing this, there is a problem. Go do this in normal games. When it boils down, its all min/max valuing, and hextech doesn't even come near the realm of discussion for tryn. It's 3700g for pete's sake. If the issue you are having on tryn, is keeping enemies near you to auto attack(not getting disabled during ulti, bursted, farming, etc)....well, just wow. As for advent's addition of what he considers a proc, and ap for his heal? Lol, not worth the calories expended to explain how outrageous this is. As for lifesteal, lookup the item bloodthirster advent. Note: the item has growth potential

EDEL1117

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventHawk7 View Post
It was the last item I picked up and it definitely was worth the gold, because the enemy fed me.
Good.

I think trying out new items others never use for a champion is always fun. =)

AdventHawk7

07-05-2011

Quote:
You posted about how it isn't a bad idea for tryn. You rationalized 3700g worth of slow.
So you're saying Hex-Tech Gunblade is a useless item on Jax as well then? He could pick up Exhaust and Ignite just like everybody else, and he has a better form of CC than slowing his target, because he can stun.

AdventHawk7

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDEL1117 View Post
Good.

I think trying out new items others never use for a champion is always fun. =)
Thank's, I've even went full AD Cassiopeia before, picked up Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Guinsoo Blade, Guardian Angel, Bloodthirster, and a Starks Fervor.

That game was pretty fun, I went 12-3-18.

Edit: And yes, my team won that game as well.

XXlX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
If Tryndamere does not have Cleanse, he will be locked down against any kind of organized team. Seeing as the OP is talking about ranked games, he will eventually be facing off against organized teams. So, have fun not taking Cleanse and getting completely shut down every game.

Oh, and see how much good not having Ghost or Flash will do you.

So money = everything?

If you're happy, being rich is secondary. Loving life is infinitely more important than being rich.
and again, don't worry about me playing ranked. i know how to handle myself. worry about op and his gunblade/trynda combo.

and yes, money is everything as stated by James Garfield, "He who controls the money supply of a nation controls the nation".

Money makes me happy, and i love it.