Fiddle needs to get nurffed!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kabos

07-06-2011

i played a game were a fiddle was terrible always died. later he ulted drained and feared me with no cool down and kill all of us.. i think his drain's range and his fear's duration is way way way way to long. his fear lasted about 7-10 sec and his drain's distance was about the length from the inhibitor to the nexus. Honestly i think fiddle is the most op char. in game and needs to get nuffed right now. every i get a banshees to counter it the cd on the fear comes right back and i am dead in 2 sec from the drain. and when i flash to get out of the range it is still going on.... PLEASE NURF FIDDLE!!!!!!!!

iP1ayJarvan

07-06-2011

love these exaggerations on the NERF NAO posts

iOnFire

07-06-2011

o.o drain is really easy to interrupt.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Fiddlesticks is bad and you should feel bad for getting killed by him.

Guimad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Troll QQ

JoaoJMC

07-06-2011

"his fear lasted about 7-10 sec"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Veka

07-06-2011

fiddie fear is only 3 secs u get quicksilver for that not banshe also his drain is not that long he has to walk up pretty close to use it, and u can easily break it with a silence or running away

KaXaSA

07-06-2011

Attachment 212316

trancepticom

07-06-2011

... another fiddles is OP thread? maybe these ppl should try playing as him

Bees

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabos View Post
i played a game were a fiddle was terrible always died. later he ulted drained and feared me with no cool down and kill all of us.. i think his drain's range and his fear's duration is way way way way to long. his fear lasted about 7-10 sec and his drain's distance was about the length from the inhibitor to the nexus. Honestly i think fiddle is the most op char. in game and needs to get nuffed right now. every i get a banshees to counter it the cd on the fear comes right back and i am dead in 2 sec from the drain. and when i flash to get out of the range it is still going on.... PLEASE NURF FIDDLE!!!!!!!!
Next time you feel like a champ is OP try playing him and see if you still feel the same way. If you do, odds are you'll have a new favorite champ, if not then you wont look foolish on the forums.