teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slicefin

07-03-2011

i think you should make teemos damage do more and make him have more health and unnerf him a little not to much though and right now teemos a big fail champion

Choobahka

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicefin View Post
i think you should make teemos damage do more and make him have more health and unnef him a little not to much though and right now teemos a big fail champion
Then don't play him.....

PoonSauce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicefin View Post
i think you should make teemos damage do more and make him have more health and unnef him a little not to much though and right now teemos a big fail champion
yeah..riot should unnef him..whatever that means. teemo is good where it is. learn to play him.

slicefin

07-03-2011

no i like palying him but it makes me mad how squishy he is and how mutch damage he does

ScyrinPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

A quick look at your match history shows, you've played one game with him.
And in that game you got no good items. Few Teemos play AD, most of them fail and you are not an exception. Teemo should usually get AP, as that increases auto-attack damage (passive poison), trap damage and blinding dart challenge.
Looking at the rest of your games, I see a pattern. Teemo is not like the other champions you play. Stacking 4 Phantom Dancers with every champion is STUPID. Especially on Teemo, a champion with very low damage, but high speed. Also, a quick look at your runes shows another reason why you didn't win your one game as Teemo. You have the most mismatched Rune page I've ever seen, and no decent player buys Tier 1 or 2 runes.
And obviously he's going to be squishy, hes a DPS! If you want a tanky-dps, play a tanky-dps. Also, be less careless.
Also, please start using grammar and spelling. Reading your post was like reading it in a different language.

TL;DR - Learn to play, and stop being such an idiot.

Mushhushshu

07-03-2011

Teemo is a very difficult champion to balance because he's one of the few champions you can build any way revolving around damage. You can build straight ad or ap, or you can combine the two and do a hybrid build. I've seen people successful in every category. I find Teemo interesting because he strikes me as possibly the most situation oriented champion in the game. He can make an item build revolving around what the other team is doing and do extraordinarily well.
Yes, he is a really squishy champion but part of Teemo's charm is his ultimate that can set up team fights by weakening the other team or his simple blind dart that can completely destroy champions that revolve around ad.
It's all about learning to use the tools riot gave you correctly.

God Karthus NA

07-03-2011

4 Phantom Dancers? Are you stupid? Of course you're not going to be killing anyone with 150 damage crits, not to mention that exceeds the attack speed cap.

ninjaipod

07-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScyrinPain View Post
A quick look at your match history shows, you've played one game with him.
And in that game you got no good items. Few Teemos play AD, most of them fail and you are not an exception. Teemo should usually get AP, as that increases auto-attack damage (passive poison), trap damage and blinding dart challenge.
Looking at the rest of your games, I see a pattern. Teemo is not like the other champions you play. Stacking 4 Phantom Dancers with every champion is STUPID. Especially on Teemo, a champion with very low damage, but high speed. Also, a quick look at your runes shows another reason why you didn't win your one game as Teemo. You have the most mismatched Rune page I've ever seen, and no decent player buys Tier 1 or 2 runes.
And obviously he's going to be squishy, hes a DPS! If you want a tanky-dps, play a tanky-dps. Also, be less careless.
Also, please start using grammar and spelling. Reading your post was like reading it in a different language.

TL;DR - Learn to play, and stop being such an idiot.
troll?

teemo don't get ap.. ever..

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=658

l2p

Cloud Potato

07-04-2011

Teemo is hard to balance due to his ult. It's hard to measure in numbers how effective they are, especially against people who buy Oracles to counter them. AP is suck, don't use it. The ratio on E is terrible.

Zero Hoots Tyler

07-04-2011

The only AP you should be getting is from Nashor's and Hextech.