Why is xin so op early in the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BL4CKPikachu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

I still cant believe how over-power xin is early in the im not saying i cant lanr against him its just that while hes lvl one with one abilitie he can do around 350 dmg lvl 2, are you serious? Anand hes passive gives him what 70 % of attack speed. I have seen xin with only the beserker greaver, zeal and black cleaver hes doing 1.8 attack speed come on man but but not they just keep doing thinks on jax

Styx117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

the reason he does 350 dmg lvl 2 is that he is hiting you with 3 auto attacks. Maybe you should state the actual bonus damage he does without the auto attack. Yes, he scales pretty well, but if he just jumps in their as a glass cannon, your team should be focusing him first. Why? because he is a glass cannon dps + if he is charging into the middle of your 5 champs, you can burst him down in less than 1 second.

TLDR, xin is pretty powerful, but the same can be said about other champions. Xin is sort of like yi, if you do not have any cc on your team, they are really hard to stop (btw pack an exhaust)

Muckay

07-05-2011

he is pretty OP lane from 1-8ish , u just have to keep away and not get in range of his charge, if you do, be ready to be below half health, die, or use a summoner.

BL4CKPikachu

07-05-2011

Yeaa i usually pick someone with a stun or snare to harrass him and keep the distance between us but if im dps its tough unless im jax or tryndamere

BL4CKPikachu

07-05-2011

But hes passive is bs! man

Luvatar

07-05-2011

His early stats are a bit too much. I often treat him as if he was 2-4 levels ahead of me at level 1, and that seems to be pretty spot on.

Lúst

07-06-2011

Assassins being good at killing other characters.... Alert the Presses.

thelost1

07-06-2011

dont feed the Xin ... this is all

lukelcf

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styx117 View Post
yes, he scales pretty well, but if he just jumps in their as a glass cannon, your team should be focusing him first. Why? because he is a glass cannon dps + if he is charging into the middle of your 5 champs, you can burst him down in less than 1 second.
who in their right mind would charge into the middle of 5 champs...

also, glass cannon? does that mean, lots of dmg in short time, but squishy?

well if that's true, when he knocks you up in the air and does all that dmg, you barely have any time to retaliate or do anything about it >:P

P.S. his passive is really just unbelievable, all that attack speed, wtf >.< (along with lifesteal, gg)

Deguard

07-06-2011

Yeah, this champ could use some work redialing his abilities back, for example his knock up should be something like 3 to the same target, or make his life gain every 5 hits instead of every 3.

Overall I like Xin but he could use a bit of tweaking early game. It's really rather annoying about him that you don't even have time to build anything as a counter, you either walk in able to push him back or end up feeding him terribly.