Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

30% attk speed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Druzo

04-13-2010

Im looking for some advice, I currently have rune page set up with 30% attk speed and 12 armor pen which i currently use to play Warwick. What other champions can take advantage of this page setup?

Zirun

04-13-2010

Udyr, Twisted Fate, Kennen, or pretty much any physical DPS champion or somebody who applies on-hit effects with their abilities, though it won't be the optimal set up for them.

AFKray

04-13-2010

Definitely gonna be Udyr, Jax, Twisted Fate, Kennen. These champs all have an ability similar to "After three attacks, XXX happens". Static procs off of X number of attacks benefits the most from Attack Speed. Surprisingly, Tryndamere will also do well with that page. As normal builds focus on early Avarice Blades, this will allow you to forgo the Beserker's Boots and therefore get the Merc/Ninja Tabi for that early game surivival. You could also go for the Beserker's Boots and get an overall 55% increased attack speed early game with your crit build.

Aside from that none I can think of at the moment.

Vijaya

04-13-2010

Sivir needs attack speed to be good. It'll let you clear creeps much faster, and therefore knock turrets down much faster.

Agility

Recruiter

04-13-2010

Veigar, Anivia or Chogath.

NOM NOM NOM

dirkzy

04-13-2010

Attack speed lets sivir last hit better. Her lvl 5 boomerang is what kills the creeps.

Eppa

04-13-2010

Quote:
dirkzy:
Attack speed lets sivir last hit better. .

This puzzles me

Sarpati

04-13-2010

Sivir benefits greatly from early game (runes) IAS. She's about the only one that IMO truly stands out in the crowd as far as your rune page being an optimal way to set up for the pre-game. But then again, that crowd also includes Warwick, and I don't see the point of attack speed runes with him.

Vijaya

04-13-2010

Quote:
Eppa:
This puzzles me

Know how sometimes two creeps are nearly dead, but you don't attack fast enough to hit one then the other? That's what he's talking about.

And level 5 BB isn't what kills the creeps, it's what leaves the creeps with one hit left so that ricochet can kill the creeps. She needs both abilities to be effective.

Carados

04-13-2010

Quote:
Vijaya:
Know how sometimes two creeps are nearly dead, but you don't attack fast enough to hit one then the other? That's what he's talking about.

This is a really bad example on Sivir.