Why does everyone want everyone else banned???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mpalm

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
Never used any racial slurs or elitist comments.Used words like ******, *******, i don't know, son of a*****, they are not cool, i know, but this is a very competitive game, i have lost thousand of games due leavers and feeders, people, i got so ****ing mad during the gameplay, so what, even when i got a game ruined by people like this, game ends, i don't even keep thinking about it,i just join another game or leave the computer, sometimes i even remember that i could have reported 1 or 2 people, what for? i just have fun playing the game, not deserving others punishment in order to feel better, and people have bad games,where this will lead us to in the future??people playing with fear to be punished...
Well, if you seriously don't think you deserve a permaban, then email support and explain why you think that you were wrongfully banned for eternity.

con4n

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
Well, if you seriously don't think you deserve a permaban, then email support and explain why you think that you were wrongfully banned for eternity.
They don't give any answer, they don't even reply here on forums man, i just donīt think like everyone else about the bans, not just mine, for example, even those banned for feeding on purpose or assisting enemy team, really, no one is so mentally diseased to turn on his computer enter the game, just to do that, it can't be fun, i don't agree with their beahavior, but just start to think, "what lead this guy to do that?" , maybe happened something ingame, ok, ok, nothing is reasonable to make you do that, but as i said, this is a competitive game and people get so pissed sometimes, and take stupid actions like that.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
They don't give any answer, they don't even reply here on forums man, i just donīt think like everyone else about the bans, not just mine, for example, even those banned for feeding on purpose or assisting enemy team, really, no one is so mentally diseased to turn on his computer enter the game, just to do that, it can't be fun, i don't agree with their beahavior, but just start to think, "what lead this guy to do that?" , maybe happened something ingame, ok, ok, nothing is reasonable to make you do that, but as i said, this is a competitive game and people get so pissed sometimes, and take stupid actions like that.
Reds replied here, and they got ranted at and such. Pendragon has posted ban reasons and people still tried to deny it. I can show you how players want to throw matches, I have had them in my games and even have proof of one guy wanting to ruin the game.