Why does everyone want everyone else banned???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
another one of those who have more fun being here than playing the game , man, i am sorry about the bullying you and who created the tribunal suffered when you were young(maybe even now), but it is time to grow up a little.This is just a game, i am also sorry if you are not mature enough to stand someone saying that you are an idiot and suck in game, or should i be sorry that you are unable to use /ignore because you dont know, or worse, you dont use the /ignore command, exactly because it make you happy to have the opportunity to ban other people, ban those who called you bad, and said that they lost the game because you are bad, hum.. i smell the last one...
So wait who is mature the person who doesnt lower their standards or the person raging getting upset? I actually pardon people and all, so i dont get kicks by banning people. The fail in your argument is that there are rules set in place, being mature would mean that you know how to follow rules and rather be rude ou can be nice and helpful. Follow the rules not that hard just saying


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoNotAgainv2 View Post
So wait who is mature the person who doesnt lower their standards or the person raging getting upset? I actually pardon people and all, so i dont get kicks by banning people. The fail in your argument is that there are rules set in place, being mature would mean that you know how to follow rules and rather be rude ou can be nice and helpful. Follow the rules not that hard just saying
*giggles* ULIE


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
*giggles* ULIE
believe what you want, you are just a drama queen who has trouble even making a real post


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fuxalt

Senior Member

07-05-2011

It must be really hard for some people not to act like whiney jerks in game. When they get banned, they're even whinier. :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnowFlame oh yea

Senior Member

07-05-2011

There can only be one!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

con4n

Senior Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoNotAgainv2 View Post
So wait who is mature the person who doesnt lower their standards or the person raging getting upset? I actually pardon people and all, so i dont get kicks by banning people. The fail in your argument is that there are rules set in place, being mature would mean that you know how to follow rules and rather be rude ou can be nice and helpful. Follow the rules not that hard just saying
In my case you are right about following the rules, not that hard, i have never feeded on purpose, i am not a leaver either, i could just don't use chat, and i would never be reported,because you usually don't punish if you have nothing to read.But do i wanna play like this?No, of course not, if i were in you team, and if i type"Man what stupid gank you did there, stop feeding them".You 'll probably get pissed,then you'll try to bait me, in order to get me punished, see how things work?Just because i am trying to win the game, i'll be punished by you(just an example) who in fact, made me lose that match...

I am just saying that the rules are ridiculous, they have never been used in any game, i am not a hacker or crimininal, i got banned just trying to win the game, ok, i said some harsh things,i do agree i am wrong, but people said them to me as well, its impossible to have a discussion alone, and after 1 suspension i received a permaban, its just too much, you could take my influence points for example, if the people i was playing with, agree that i was a bad teammate i could lose my infulence points(you'll still be sufering from premade teams).

I have won games and lost games, due to feeders, afks, teamates who talk a lot, quiet teammates,games with asians, americans, maybe even aliens...You know it happens, maybe 5 times in a row,but its just a game life continues, i am sorry if i have hurt so deeply your feelings during the heat of gameplay, but man, deal with it, you will be much more of a man, if i were a bad teammate in you team, and in the next game, you are my oponnent, you win the match, and say to me"**** you noob you deserve to lose!", than pretending to take away my acc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mpalm

Senior Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
In my case you are right about following the rules, not that hard, i have never feeded on purpose, i am not a leaver either, i could just don't use chat, and i would never be reported,because you usually don't punish if you have nothing to read.But do i wanna play like this?No, of course not, if i were in you team, and if i type"Man what stupid gank you did there, stop feeding them".You 'll probably get pissed,then you'll try to bait me, in order to get me punished, see how things work?Just because i am trying to win the game, i'll be punished by you(just an example) who in fact, made me lose that match...

I am just saying that the rules are ridiculous, they have never been used in any game, i am not a hacker or crimininal, i got banned just trying to win the game, ok, i said some harsh things,i do agree i am wrong, but people said them to me as well, its impossible to have a discussion alone, and after 1 suspension i received a permaban, its just too much, you could take my influence points for example, if the people i was playing with, agree that i was a bad teammate i could lose my infulence points(you'll still be sufering from premade teams).

I have won games and lost games, due to feeders, afks, teamates who talk a lot, quiet teammates,games with asians, americans, maybe even aliens...You know it happens, maybe 5 times in a row,but its just a game life continues, i am sorry if i have hurt so deeply your feelings during the heat of gameplay, but man, deal with it, you will be much more of a man, if i were a bad teammate in you team, and in the next game, you are my oponnent, you win the match, and say to me"**** you noob you deserve to lose!", than pretending to take away my acc.
Riot only hands out permabans if you've been EXTREMELY offensive... I mean, WAY overboard multiple times.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

con4n

Senior Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
Riot only hands out permabans if you've been EXTREMELY offensive... I mean, WAY overboard multiple times.
Hum...i'll have to partly agree with you, you i'll get banned anyway if you are reported multiple times, but i got suspended once(a long time), a now(after at least 6 months)permanent, i'll give you a true example of one of my games...

Game started, i am mid, suddenly FB, one of my teammates died before minions spawn in a very stupid way, lets take a look at the chat

- Already?it was so stupid i can't believe you are a lv 30(me)
- my god...look his items...sad...(me)

Then, the player who died, without saying anything, respawn and come to mid, leaving his lane with a support char alone, and disrupting fully, my gameplay, underlving me, him, and his lane.So i type, probably in /all

-Nice!! another game ruined by a ****tard!

So game finish, i was the only 1 with a positive score in my team, i got reported by all i called noob in my team, i'll be reported by my opponents, who will think"hum this mother****er killed me a few times, and said that , i'll report him too(butthurt)"


It was a very short example, but as you will only read, the chat and see my score, maybe you will think i really deserve to be punished.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mpalm

Senior Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
Hum...i'll have to partly agree with you, you i'll get banned anyway if you are reported multiple times, but i got suspended once(a long time), a now(after at least 6 months)permanent, i'll give you a true example of one of my games...

Game started, i am mid, suddenly FB, one of my teammates died before minions spawn in a very stupid way, lets take a look at the chat

- Already?it was so stupid i can't believe you are a lv 30(me)
- my god...look his items...sad...(me)

Then, the player who died, without saying anything, respawn and come to mid, leaving his lane with a support char alone, and disrupting fully, my gameplay, underlving me, him, and his lane.So i type, probably in /all

-Nice!! another game ruined by a ****tard!

So game finish, i was the only 1 with a positive score in my team, i got reported by all i called noob in my team, i'll be reported by my opponents, who will think"hum this mother****er killed me a few times, and said that , i'll report him too(butthurt)"


It was a very short example, but as you will only read, the chat and see my score, maybe you will think i really deserve to be punished.
I think you've said much worse than "****tard" tbh if you're getting a permaban.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

con4n

Senior Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
I think you've said much worse than "****tard" tbh if you're getting a permaban.
Never used any racial slurs or elitist comments.Used words like ******, *******, i don't know, son of a*****, they are not cool, i know, but this is a very competitive game, i have lost thousand of games due leavers and feeders, people, i got so ****ing mad during the gameplay, so what, even when i got a game ruined by people like this, game ends, i don't even keep thinking about it,i just join another game or leave the computer, sometimes i even remember that i could have reported 1 or 2 people, what for? i just have fun playing the game, not deserving others punishment in order to feel better, and people have bad games,where this will lead us to in the future??people playing with fear to be punished...


Why this forum have a filter?Hey Pendragon, turn it off please, you will punish more people