Why does everyone want everyone else banned???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeminiTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
Tell me any other game this thing happens? I have played lots of other games and never saw that happen, never saw anyone complaining about this stuff, Lineage2,WoW, Diablo, starcraft ,name 1 besides lol, so you think its normal?, if some people should grow up during their gameplay, i believe some people should grow up for wanting others bad on forums (you for example) , and some people should grow up for creating rules like the tribunal, what nazi behavior...
Ah yes, nothing says nazi behavior like trying to get everyone to play nice with eachother. Man, what an eloquent argument. Also, if you've never heard anyone complain about some of the people in Diablo or WoW, you have very selective hearing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiTroll View Post
If you've never heard anyone complain about some of the people in Diablo or WoW, you have very selective hearing.
He's referring to the Tribunal [and it's absurd and fallible concepts], not player's complaining...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

con4n

Senior Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiTroll View Post
Ah yes, nothing says nazi behavior like trying to get everyone to play nice with eachother. Man, what an eloquent argument. Also, if you've never heard anyone complain about some of the people in Diablo or WoW, you have very selective hearing.
Wanna another good argument mr troll(its your nick), imagine, if your neighbor could judge you, and if it were give power to him, to banish you, from the neighborhood, just because he thinks that your car make too much noise, or because you are not a follower of his religion...life is not like this, thankfully.only in the perverted minds of people who created this tribunal, and those who find more fun to be punishing your peers than playing the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
Wanna another good argument mr troll(its your nick), imagine, if your neighbor could judge you, and if it were give power to him, to banish you, from the neighborhood, just because he thinks that your car make too much noise, or because you are not a follower of his religion...life is not like this, thankfully.only in the perverted minds of people who created this tribunal, and those who find more fun to be punishing your peers than playing the game.
Omfg, I almost shed a tear at the truth in bold.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mattix111

Senior Member

07-05-2011

It's just a flawed system, the people who judge you could be 10 times worst than you. I know people and have READ posts of people forgiving/punishing for the hell of it. People who found a troll hilarious and spent the whole time laughing before they ended up forgiving him, I mean where's the effectiveness in that? How is that solving the problem Riot is setting out to solve? I can go judge cases right now, and forgive everyone who doesn't deserve it and punish those who do, AND I'll get IP for it. I want afkers and feeders and elitists gone too, who enjoys people who screw around or lose their minds without provocation?

The answer to that isn't letting EVERYONE and anyone who can manage to get to 30, (oh my what a daunting task!),judge EVERYONE else. It's hiring more Riot employees to do the work themselves, rather than hoping tens of thousands of strangers, who could POTENTIALLY be causing a good portion of these problems, do it. Even if you don't wanna hire more employees, have some kind of honor system; People who have never had reports or are noted for being good forum and community members.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
Wanna another good argument mr troll(its your nick), imagine, if your neighbor could judge you, and if it were give power to him, to banish you, from the neighborhood, just because he thinks that your car make too much noise, or because you are not a follower of his religion...life is not like this, thankfully.only in the perverted minds of people who created this tribunal, and those who find more fun to be punishing your peers than playing the game.
Nice theory idea there. Too bad it isnt on spot at all. Players have a set of rules to follow you agree to them dont be mad for getting in trouble for not following them. I can come up with a situation to counter yours but why bring things that actually make sense into this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxyTheFoxer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-05-2011

Read this its interesting and informative
http://www.neptunuslex.com/2007/08/0...nternet-troll/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

con4n

Senior Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoNotAgainv2 View Post
Nice theory idea there. Too bad it isnt on spot at all. Players have a set of rules to follow you agree to them dont be mad for getting in trouble for not following them. I can come up with a situation to counter yours but why bring things that actually make sense into this?
another one of those who have more fun being here than playing the game , man, i am sorry about the bullying you and who created the tribunal suffered when you were young(maybe even now), but it is time to grow up a little.This is just a game, i am also sorry if you are not mature enough to stand someone saying that you are an idiot and suck in game, or should i be sorry that you are unable to use /ignore because you dont know, or worse, you dont use the /ignore command, exactly because it make you happy to have the opportunity to ban other people, ban those who called you bad, and said that they lost the game because you are bad, hum.. i smell the last one...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyTheFoxer View Post
Read this its interesting and informative
http://www.neptunuslex.com/2007/08/0...nternet-troll/
The following words come to my mind when I think of the word "Internet Troll" [in no particular order]: child abuse, sexual abuse [rape], financial poverty, absence of parental figure and order, mental disease/disorder, drugs, negative social interactions and experiences with others [including family members], immoral lifestyle/beliefs [glorified], masochism/sadism, physical imperfections, inequality, bias, prejudice, injustice, abuse of any and all kinds… the list can go on and on and.. but you guys get the picture.

Now combine this?

…with ANONYMITY

What you get = Internet Trolls!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Choklat Kiwi

Junior Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
another one of those who have more fun being here than playing the game , man, i am sorry about the bullying you and who created the tribunal suffered when you were young(maybe even now), but it is time to grow up a little.This is just a game, i am also sorry if you are not mature enough to stand someone saying that you are an idiot and suck in game, or should i be sorry that you are unable to use /ignore because you dont know, or worse, you dont use the /ignore command, exactly because it make you happy to have the opportunity to ban other people, ban those who called you bad, and said that they lost the game because you are bad, hum.. i smell the last one...
I'm assuming you don't play League of Legends because you did not agree to this:

While using any of the Properties, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You also agree to comply with certain additional rules that govern your use of the Properties (the "Code of Conduct"). The Code of Conduct is not meant to be exhaustive, and Riot Games reserves the right to modify this Code of Conduct at any time, as well as take appropriate disciplinary measures including Account termination and deletion to protect the integrity and spirit of the Properties, regardless of whether a specific behavior is listed here as prohibited. In addition to this Code of Conduct, please see the Summoners Code for additional guidance on exemplary game-play behavior. The following are examples of behavior that warrant disciplinary measures:

A. Impersonating any person, business, or entity, including an employee of Riot Games, or communicating in any way that makes it appear that the communication originates from Riot Games;

B. Posting identifying information about yourself, or any other user, to the Site or within the Game;

C. Harassing, stalking, or threatening any other users in the Game;

D. Removing, altering or concealing any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights notices of Riot Games contained in the Site and/or the Game. You also may not transmit content that violates or infringes the rights of others, including without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary rights;

E. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including, but not limited to, language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;

F. Transmitting or facilitating the transmission of any content that contains a virus, corrupted data, trojan horse, bot keystroke logger, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or other computer programming routines that are intended to and/or actually damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or mine, scrape or expropriate any system, data or personal information;

G. Spamming chat, whether for personal or commercial purposes, by disrupting the flow of conversation with repeated postings of a similar nature;

H. Participating in any action which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Riot Games, "exploits" an undocumented aspect of the Game in order to secure an unfair advantage over other users;

I. Participating in any action which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Riot Games, defrauds any other user of the Game, including, but not limited to, by "scamming" or "social engineering;

J. Using any unauthorized third party programs, including but not limited to "mods," "hacks," "cheats," "scripts," "bots," "trainers," and automation programs, that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including, without limitation, any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information;

K. Accessing or attempting to access areas of the Game or Game servers that have not been made available to the public;

L. Selecting a Summoner name that is falsely indicative of an association with Riot Games, contains personally identifying information, infringes on the proprietary rights of third parties, or that is offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. You may not use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent this restriction on Summoner name choices. Riot Games may modify any name which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Riot Games, violates this provision without further notification to you, and may take further disciplinary measures, including Account termination, for repeated violations;

M. Logging out or exiting the Game during live game-play. Riot Games automated Leaverbuster system tracks this data overtime and issues a temporary ban when a user is determined to have left mid-game too many times. The length of the temporary ban will increase over time if a particular Account continues to leave live game play.