Why does everyone want everyone else banned???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YourSoft

07-04-2011

can i step on your keyboard??

Loheim

07-04-2011

to feel better about themselves. thread over.

Phyrie

07-04-2011

Because everyone wants to play with themselves.

Mísanthropic

07-04-2011

Because they all have erections, and must feed their need.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Not that people want everyone else banned, they just want the trolls ragers leavers etc to be gone. Riot agrees and thus why they put in the Tribunal.

inb4 downvoted

mpank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

not everybody is like you! And your statement "everyone want everyone else banned" is wrong.

Minandreas

07-05-2011

The first few posts of this thread made me giggle. Thanks for the giggles.

con4n

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoNotAgainv2 View Post
Not that people want everyone else banned, they just want the trolls ragers leavers etc to be gone. Riot agrees and thus why they put in the Tribunal.

inb4 downvoted
Tell me any other game this thing happens? I have played lots of other games and never saw that happen, never saw anyone complaining about this stuff, Lineage2,WoW, Diablo, starcraft ,name 1 besides lol, so you think its normal?, if some people should grow up during their gameplay, i believe some people should grow up for wanting others bad on forums (you for example) , and some people should grow up for creating rules like the tribunal, what nazi behavior...

Mísanthropic

07-05-2011

@ OP: You can step on my keyboard for only $9,001 [ON SALE PRICE].

Mpalm

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by con4n View Post
Tell me any other game this thing happens? I have played lots of other games and never saw that happen, never saw anyone complaining about this stuff, Lineage2,WoW, Diablo, starcraft ,name 1 besides lol, so you think its normal?, if some people should grow up during their gameplay, i believe some people should grow up for wanting others bad on forums (you for example) , and some people should grow up for creating rules like the tribunal, what nazi behavior...
None of the games you listed can be so heavily impacted by one teammate. All it takes is one guy that rages and either spends all game berating his teammates instead of playing or simply ragequits to completely ruin the game for 4 other people. Furthermore, this is a free game, so it attracts more trolls than all games I've ever played combined - players basically have nothing to lose... until now. What happens if you get some idiot in WoW? You kick him from your group and invite another player. No big deal. Plus, don't think that you can openly spam chat with racist remarks/verbal abuse without being banned in WoW... but WoW has a significantly larger staff and Riot just couldn't keep up with reports on their own.

Diablo? What do you have to lose in diablo? Just join another game, you have no stats and can leave any time... nothing changes except the types of mobs that spawn. I rarely ran into trolls in D2... same goes for starcraft. LoL has trolls galore compared to these games, because (as stated before) there are no consequences in a free game. That means anyone can just download this game, do whatever they want to grief their teammates, and that's that.

Honestly, you're comparing tribunal to the nazi regime? Please.