Being stuck with 4man Premades that rage hard and report you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tha Newb

07-04-2011

For some reason, I've played 2 games today and both of them I've been put with 4 man premade teams, that decide that I'm the reason they are bad at the game, and as a result instantly start raging me.

First example : I've cleared my first rotation of jungle, I'm level 4 and I'm going for a gank top, when I notice Annie is really low, and the enemy jungler is right ontop of me, so i hit ghost and leg it. This is when the annie starts raging at me, calling me a noob ontop of other things, because for some unknown reason she has went back to the swain and got herself killed. Blaming me all the while for getting HER killed, while im heading into jungle to keep leveling.

Second example : Same game, the nidalee that is mid decides she is going to start roaming, while im bot trying to get a gank. This leaves the vlad in mid to get free farm and take the tower. At this point I'm blamed for the tower dying and the vlad getting free farm, when infact it is the fault of the nidalee for leaving her lane, Last time I checked it is the job of the jungler to gank lanes and cause disruption, not the mid lane champ that is supposed to farm and get powerful.

Needless to say I decided I really didn't want to play with a team like this. If it wasn't for the fact that they raged hard at me for things that were not my fault, I might have kept playing properly and helped them win, as a result I just decided I'd do my jungle rotation, and kill dragon as it popped up, push towers and let them get on with it.

I don't remember if this is "Against the summoners code" to not participate in team fights, but I don't really enjoy playing with people that blame me for their every downfall and being ignorant.

I have a feeling that due to the amount of times I do get put with 4 man premades, I might actually get banned for this, but I absolutely refuse to play with a team that rages pointlessly at me.

Anyone else had this? Is it just me?

TL : DR I'm being put with 4man premade teams and being blamed for pointless things, and promptly refusing to play with them because I don't believe they deserve to win. Worried I might get banned for it, but I refuse to change what I believe.

DimLimeLight

07-04-2011

I had similar experience. 3 man premade blamed me for everything. I tried to explain why they suck and what they do wrong. But its my fault since im 2/5/15 and since KDR means everything in this game this baddie 3/2/1 that never shows up to do anything is better. Pointless to talk to those teams. Just /ignore them all.

I would not worry about it too much. As long as your not an a** h*** you should be ok.

Klyern

07-04-2011

that happens but the tribunal wont change that and taking off the tribunal wont either. They will still report.

Flopus

07-05-2011

I believe support your team is in the code

Mattix111

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flopus View Post
I believe support your team is in the code
Negating the fact that his team already broke said rule by raging and shouting obscenities. To which point the rules suggest you /mute all players; Which is than an obvious break in communication which will also affect in the "support" of your team. It's a vicious cycle, but in his case he did nothing wrong.

Kira46752

07-05-2011

It does not matter. By playing you have an obligation to work with your team to win. If their chat rage is bothering you just ignore it and report them at the end of the game.

Mattix111

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira46752 View Post
It does not matter. By playing you have an obligation to work with your team to win. If their chat rage is bothering you just ignore it and report them at the end of the game.
If someone shouts something that actually truly offends you (i.e., a comment about sexual orientation or race) than that bit of hindsight isn't a very comforting notion. Especially because by putting them on mute you've hindered your ability to communicate and thus an element of team effectiveness.

Rippedface

07-08-2011

Join the club. These kiddie premade troll teams are all too common.