Tribunal-Offensive and Verbal Abuse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoNotAgainv2 View Post
The way you act, and maybe he is older than you which he could call you a kid at said point. You are looking for the small things and try to expand on them you should really stop its sad and kinda pathetic. Should just change your name to drama queen
You're sad and pathetic. My words are greater than you. The fecal matter on the tip of my ass-hair follicles is greater than you. Change your name to Justin Beibers p3n!s, because despite how wack as f*** as it sounds, it fits you perfect.

BlarghMuffins

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourSoft View Post
i dont care to read your drawn out argument. But as long as the /mute function works this is a complete joke
The idea of muting people is to mute their language. The idea of banning people is to ban their attitude. And you're the people who say muting works to influence people, which fails.

BlarghMuffins

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
It's my way of protesting. I just don't trust the players. one. BIT. My in-game experiences taught me so, and knowing just how malevolent players are capable of being drives me to this point. It drives me to the point of rising above all the down-votes and tantalization's. I'll swim against all currents for the sake of protecting my account from abuse!
I'm gonna get hated but Zeus makes a decent point. Allowing trolls to cast bad judgement on the safety of people is and forever will be flawed. And the tribunal's flaws account to this too. Since to the tribunal, a "troll" with 10 reports but 1000 games=a troll with 10 reports and 10 games.

SHOE788

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlarghMuffins View Post
I'm gonna get hated but Zeus makes a decent point. Allowing trolls to cast bad judgement on the safety of people is and forever will be flawed. And the tribunal's flaws account to this too. Since to the tribunal, a "troll" with 10 reports but 1000 games=a troll with 10 reports and 10 games.
Why should the tribunal discriminate based on how long you've been playing?

A crappy attitude is a crappy attitude, no matter how long you've been playing.

IronBorn

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOE788 View Post
Why should the tribunal discriminate based on how long you've been playing?

A crappy attitude is a crappy attitude, no matter how long you've been playing.
You're thinking about this the wrong way. The Tribunal should show if you're a paying customer or not. Just like in America, if you're rich enough you're above the law. If you've lined Riot's pockets enough you should have some form of immunities. That would really boost sales don'tchathink??

LargeSnorlax

07-05-2011

Quote:
See how ^ he ^ even belittles other posters by labelling them all "kids"? He automatically and systematically belittles everyone that doesn't agree with him. Is HE any different from me? Chew on that for a while... And btw, your face is funnier than knock-knock jokes... barely.
You really have no idea of what your fingers flail out randomly, do you?

Either that, or you have no ability to read out any sort of tone from internet postings - Which would explain all your thunderingly stupid posts here. I don't know why you think you're even proving any sort of point - You are universally ignored, put down, and every post you make, someone does the equivalent of digitally spitting on you for how pathetic it sounds.

Why do you continue to post dumb things? You're no crusader, "sticking up for your account rights", you're just some sad guy who posts pictures of firing squads in an internet forum 8 hours a day while talking about his feces. Grow up.

Mísanthropic

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
You really have no idea of what your fingers flail out randomly, do you?

Either that, or you have no ability to read out any sort of tone from internet postings - Which would explain all your thunderingly stupid posts here. I don't know why you think you're even proving any sort of point - You are universally ignored, put down, and every post you make, someone does the equivalent of digitally spitting on you for how pathetic it sounds.

Why do you continue to post dumb things? You're no crusader, "sticking up for your account rights", you're just some sad guy who posts pictures of firing squads in an internet forum 8 hours a day while talking about his feces. Grow up.
At least I take a stand and protest against abrasive jack-offs like you who down-vote me while ignoring content, and that ejaculate and pursue posts to incite anger constantly [See Mirror]. Anyone with even an ounce of dignity and logic can see that the Tribunal is FLAWED. How the f**k do you put out a fire with... MORE FIRE?! The problem's not going to solve itself, and yet that's exactly what Riot's willing to try and do to mitigate "work". But abusers like YOU don't care because they're giving you "powah!" so you can report, punish and ban in-game while you stalk, harass and incite the anger of those that actually are vocal about their problems here on these forums [See Internet Trolls/Bullies].

So what if I take my stance in a bizarre or extreme manner? At least I'm expressing my concerns, even if they do come in the form of dark humor. If anything, it shows a measure of just how much I actually care about the issue. Meanwhile, you're here for the sake of retorting, belittling, and being a blatant f*aggot to everybody you deem in your eyes as "under your feet" while pissing on them with your words. Know what I have to say to your extraordinary efforts to troll and piss on me?

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Quote:
You're sad and pathetic. My words are greater than you. The fecal matter on the tip of my ass-hair follicles is greater than you. Change your name to Justin Beibers p3n!s, because despite how wack as f*** as it sounds, it fits you perfect.
Struck a nerve I take it. Its okay kid, and I say kid because the way you act is just that of a child. Seriously wonder if you even read the stuff you type or if you just do w.e. You really try to make a point and all but all you do is show how slow you can be. Protip you should calm down some

Mísanthropic

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoNotAgainv2 View Post
Struck a nerve I take it. Its okay kid, and I say kid because the way you act is just that of a child. Seriously wonder if you even read the stuff you type or if you just do w.e. You really try to make a point and all but all you do is show how slow you can be. Protip you should calm down some
"It's okay kid..."

Another egocentric abuser. You're just. another. abuser.. Troll me sum moar. I love it! I'll show you how "slow" I can be.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Quote:
"It's okay kid..."

Another egocentric abuser. You're just. another. abuser.. Troll me sum moar. I love it!
Abuser? You so funneh i forgot to laugh. Who is trolling I am just being honest you are truly sad and pathetic kid. =\