Tribunal-Offensive and Verbal Abuse

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YourSoft

Senior Member

07-04-2011

i dont care to read your drawn out argument. But as long as the /mute function works this is a complete joke


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourSoft View Post
i dont care to read your drawn out argument. But as long as the /mute function works this is a complete joke
You are right punishing people for breaking the rules, who does Riot think they are?

The fact you agree to the rules means you deal with them


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

Member

07-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoNotAgainv2 View Post
You are right punishing people for breaking the rules, who does Riot think they are?

The fact you agree to the rules means you deal with them
Yeah... Crush all your cases!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnADreams

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
Yeah... Crush all your cases!
You clearly know how to wield propagandist images and strawman arguments. Bravo on your keen sense of shallow emotional manipulation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

Member

07-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnADreams View Post
You clearly know how to wield propagandist images and strawman arguments. Bravo on your keen sense of shallow emotional manipulation.
You clearly know how to follow and down-vote your targets all day while thinking you're always right on your high horse wearing a white mantle. So Judge Dredd, how many cases have you punished today? How many player's accounts have you gleefully ended while following up with malevolent laughter and climaxing?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

Senior Member

07-05-2011

Remember kids, anyone who disagrees with awful attempts at forum trolling must be wrong.

Zeus, don't you have anything better to do with your day than post remarks that clearly aren't witty and fail so poorly at comedy that even knock knock jokes seem funny in comparison? I don't get it. Why be so miserably unsuccessful yet keep trying?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alsowikk

Senior Member

07-05-2011

For the record the communism originally thought of by Carl Marx(also known as marxism these days) was because he thought the rich would ruthlessly abuse the poor. However the middle class emerged and the super rich vs super poor thing never came to fruition.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mattix111

Senior Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnADreams View Post
You clearly know how to wield propagandist images and strawman arguments. Bravo on your keen sense of shallow emotional manipulation.
It's his opinion, the same opinion you just voiced and are entitled too. You're all reading to much into it, regardless if you agree with each other.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
Remember kids, anyone who disagrees with awful attempts at forum trolling must be wrong.

Zeus, don't you have anything better to do with your day than post remarks that clearly aren't witty and fail so poorly at comedy that even knock knock jokes seem funny in comparison? I don't get it. Why be so miserably unsuccessful yet keep trying?
See how ^ he ^ even belittles other posters by labelling them all "kids"? He automatically and systematically belittles everyone that doesn't agree with him. Is HE any different from me? Chew on that for a while... And btw, your face is funnier than knock-knock jokes... barely.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
See how ^ he ^ even belittles other posters by labelling them all "kids"? He automatically and systematically belittles everyone that doesn't agree with him. Is HE any different from me? Chew on that for a while... And btw, your face is funnier than knock-knock jokes... barely.
The way you act, and maybe he is older than you which he could call you a kid at said point. You are looking for the small things and try to expand on them you should really stop its sad and kinda pathetic. Should just change your name to drama queen


123456 ... 7