/fiddles guide needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamecmdr

04-12-2010

I really want a good fiddles guide, all the ones in the directory are outdated except for the fearful drainer, but i want a good non drain oriented fiddles.

Phreak, i know you've written guides on him but ive searched without look of finding it.

can you or anyone else help me?

Dragonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2010

I'll take up this challenge! I'm about mediocre with Fiddles right but I haven't used him much. After some practice games and a bunch of ranked ones I should be able to write a good one. I should have it up by tomorrow or Thursday. =)

xzymethx

04-13-2010

seems like everyone wants to play him

beh fiddle wave cming

IS186afbf367d955

04-13-2010

Hi
this one is pretty good : http://www.leaguecraft.com/strategie...er+Go+Negative!

The most common mistakes i see with fiddle are :
- starting his ulti when the enemy can see you, they will either run/stun you/kill you before the end of your ulti. Always start it when you're out of sight (other side of a wall, in the bush, too far)

- Only get AP items. Fiddle is so good that he doesn't need few hundred of APs to be useful. So if you die a lot or you got CCed every time you start you ulti just buy a banshee or a frozen heart..

Gamecmdr

04-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epok2 View Post
Hi
this one is pretty good : http://www.leaguecraft.com/strategie...er+Go+Negative!

The most common mistakes i see with fiddle are :
- starting his ulti when the enemy can see you, they will either run/stun you/kill you before the end of your ulti. Always start it when you're out of sight (other side of a wall, in the bush, too far)

- Only get AP items. Fiddle is so good that he doesn't need few hundred of APs to be useful. So if you die a lot or you got CCed every time you start you ulti just buy a banshee or a frozen heart..
this guides out of date, some item stats, and abilitiys are listed wrongly, but is good for startagy discussion

PhoenixBomb

04-13-2010

There's a fiddle guide like 6 threads below this, btw...

Gamecmdr

04-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixBomb View Post
There's a fiddle guide like 6 threads below this, btw...
i know now, i posted this before that