Meanwhile, Bandle City is going to get destroyed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpaceDrake

03-19-2014

So uh.

In the middle of the excitement for Super Galaxy Rumble, there is one apparent lore point that many may find important.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/new...ro-fallen-city

It looks like Bandle City is toast. I guess our yordles are now going to be homeless. ;.;

Really hoping that full comic comes out because I want to know what the heck is going on there.

Vongeo

03-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceDrake View Post
So uh.

In the middle of the excitement for Super Galaxy Rumble, there is one apparent lore point that many may find important.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/new...ro-fallen-city

It looks like Bandle City is toast. I guess our yordles are now going to be homeless. ;.;

Really hoping that full comic comes out because I want to know what the heck is going on there.
Lol they didn't write a whole comic silly, that would require effort.

SpaceDrake

03-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vongeo View Post
Lol they didn't write a whole comic silly, that would require effort.
Can a man not dream?!

IMTOOJUICY

03-19-2014

Dude, Super Galaxy Rumble is just gonna take off into orbit and spin around the planet really fast, thus reversing the planet's rotation, and turning back time to save Bandle City and Tristana, cuz **** man, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK HE IS.

IceHound

03-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMTOOJUICY View Post
Dude, Super Galaxy Rumble is just gonna take off into orbit and spin around the planet really fast, thus reversing the planet's rotation, and turning back time to save Bandle City and Tristana, cuz **** man, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK HE IS.
Ahaha good one!

Not like we've heard that by like half the community already..

And to the op, normally I'd say skins are canon but Kitae confirmed skins are canon, so ya Bandlecity is def toast..

Xulsigae

03-19-2014

Some skins are canon, some are alternative universes, some are just silly.

KiteMeGood

03-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHound View Post
Ahaha good one!

Not like we've heard that by like half the community already..

And to the op, normally I'd say skins are canon but Kitae confirmed skins are canon, so ya Bandlecity is def toast..
Wonder who invaded? Invader Heimer or Creator Viktor?

IMTOOJUICY

03-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiteMeGood View Post
Wonder who invaded? Invader Heimer or Creator Viktor?
imma lol if rumble really was the unnamed yordle who upgraded heimer's turret in heimer's new lore. maybe bandle city was getting destroyed outside of heimer's lab by this mysterious giant, and heimer thought of it as nothing but a minor nuisance or distraction since the giant wasn't attacking his lab directly, hahaha.

OuttaControl56

03-20-2014

Quote:
Ironically, Super Teemo would be better fit for that.

But I guess rumble killed him.

Iron Angel 2003

03-20-2014

Quote:
imma lol if rumble really was the unnamed yordle who upgraded heimer's turret in heimer's new lore. maybe bandle city was getting destroyed outside of heimer's lab by this mysterious giant, and heimer thought of it as nothing but a minor nuisance or distraction since the giant wasn't attacking his lab directly, hahaha.
Heimer's lab is in piltover.

Unless they changed that.