How would you feel if Leona(and Dianas) lore was connected to Shurima?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaded Striker

09-16-2014

Due to both stories having an emphasis on the Sun?

LordHippoman

09-16-2014

Annoyed. We have Mount Targon for a reason. We can have multiple sun worshippers, we had a ton of them in real life.

Well, let me rephrase that.

If Mount Targon randomly got axed and suddenly Leona and Diana have been Shuriman all along, that would annoy me.

If it was revealed that the Sun Disc had some sort of relation to the Solari/Lunari, and perhaps Leona would be interested in discovering it while Diana is trying to destroy it, which brings them into contact with Azir/The Shurimans, that's a cool plot development and I like it.

Whitakker

09-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHippoman View Post
Annoyed. We have Mount Targon for a reason. We can have multiple sun worshippers, we had a ton of them in real life.

If Mount Targon randomly got axed and suddenly Leona and Diana have been Shuriman all along, that would annoy me.

If it was revealed that the Sun Disc had some sort of relation to the Solari/Lunari, and perhaps Leona would be interested in discovering it while Diana is trying to destroy it, which brings them into contact with Azir/The Shurimans, that's a cool plot development and I like it.
Basically this. Nobody should be touching Mt. Targon other than Parrot-senpai.

Full Frenzy

09-16-2014

I don't think so. The sun is a pretty universal concept, and riot wouldn't want to put all of their lore eggs in one basket

SecretLore

09-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHippoman View Post

100% agree with this.
Mt.Targon is its own state(a small one,but it is important enough to be mentioned on the official site(unlike annies vodoo lands or Nidas/Zyras kumungu-jungle)).

However I think some sort of relating plot line would be cool.
Who knows?Maybe azir was around when the Lunari were wiped out

AfroSmileyFace

10-01-2014

Sure, lets make everything about Shurima! Lets have Ashe be from a frozen part of the desert, with an ice oasis and ****. Better yet how bout we have the void be filled with purple sand that tastes like grape Pop Rocks.Alo lets make the Shadow Isles the Shadow Dunes. And have Piltover be at the center where they constantly play Darude-Sandstorm. The League of Shurima! **** YEAH!

SchaakaKon

10-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaded Striker View Post
How would you feel if Leona(and Dianas) lore was connected to Shurima?
Huuuuuuuhhhhh...??? That sounds like a super awful idea.