Sona's friends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeoJusteBelmont

2 Weeks Ago

So the champions' list listed that Sona are mutual friends with both Taric and Xin Zhao.

Can anyone explain just how it came to be? It just felt like out of nowhere and none of their lores mention each other...

TerraRising

2 Weeks Ago

Supposedly, there is an explanation for all these rivalries and friendships. Unfortunately, those are in the same location as the Holy Grail and the One Ring.

Best guest would be: Taric, being the fabulous one, likes things of art and beauty. Xin Zhao, I would gather, has a thing for silent chicks with blue hair.

SecretLore

2 Weeks Ago

yeah no official information on that.
But like TerraRising said I think Taric simply likes Sonas music.

In the case of Xin I think it is because both Sona and Xin are from Ionia(at least Xin looks a lot like that and his official site listed him as a demacia/ionia champ for some time),but live now in demacia,thus they can relate to each other.

moogle890

2 Weeks Ago

I think Taric would enjoy Sona's company because she plays beautiful music. As for Xin Zhao, I think SecretLore's right in the fact that it seems they were both born in Ionia but now live in Demacia. So they can relate to each other in that sense.

Xano501

2 Weeks Ago

Should cut Taric from Sona because it's not necessary.
But Xin Zhou still can connect with her because he is seniors of Demacia, then he have duty to assist a new one of Demacia like Sona.

Melancholy Exile

2 Weeks Ago

We know from the Journal of Justice that Taric is a fan of musical theatre and has helmed at least one notable show, so I'd imagine it's fully possible that he and Sona have worked together on a project at some point.