@RIOT: tribunal suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bakezzz

07-03-2011

Why is there no button for this on the main page or something? I have friends asking me where it is and wondering how to get to it. i just think that there should be an easier way to get to it. imo make the download button on the client the tribunal button because why have a download button when you are looking at the client already?

a few more suggestions:
-the score board showed at the end would definitely help with the judging
-i have gotten several chats that have been in languages that are not English, jw if you could maybe separate them out by country or something? idk if that is possible.
-maybe make it so the champs that people are playing are displayed in chat next-to their names because it would make seeing who started the harassment and might change my judgement of some cases. to me it is kind of hard to figure out who is playing who when they don't really give that many hints to it.

if a red could post that would be greatly appreciated.

Snorky420

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakezzz View Post

if a red could post that would be greatly appreciated.
^^ This.

XxArCh3RxX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

they should also show the announcer saying who killed who to make it ezier 2 c if they were intentionally feeding

YourSoft

07-04-2011

Tribunal Suggestion: Ban everyone on top of the mountain and free the prisoners

Applezzz

07-04-2011

all suggestions are good imo

Applezzz

07-05-2011

bumb for red post plz