Quick Singed question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrToasty

07-03-2011

Does spell vamp work on his poison trail? If so, is it even worth getting?

nachosman

07-03-2011

yes it works, and no it's not worth getting

w3ak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

You have so much health as singed that the spellvamp (which is only 1/3 the amount when multitarget/aoe skills are used) isn't worth it.
If your poison does 2000 damage total and you have 25% vamp, then you will get 2000x.25x.33 = 165 health back. That's pretty terrible. Rather get FoN.

CyrisArcanum

07-03-2011

i got 5 hextec gunblades once and man i could not die from the hp i got from all the targets hit.

Anima Libera

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrisArcanum View Post
i got 5 hextec gunblades once and man i could not die from the hp i got from all the targets hit.
i got hit singed had vamp cant kill lose

w3ak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrisArcanum View Post
If you did 5k damage with 100% spellvamp, you would get back 5000x.33 = 1650 health.
With defensive items you would take something like 544 if you were going to be hit for 1650.
Still better to just get FoN, Rylais, Randuins, RoA and be useful for your team.

Erico Sprimlite

07-03-2011

Yes, it works. If you have revolver you get 5% of your poison in regen. I don't think Gunblade is really worth it, but Singed has high hp and poor hp regen, so some sustainability is nice at times to prevent getting whittled down. WotA isn't bad, imo. It helps your team, isn't too expensive, and gives a nice AP boost.