The reason you can/should be reported for swearing(despite /ignore)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alsowikk

07-03-2011

Simply put...it's riot game. Riot's server and Riot's rules. You AGREED to everything in the sumonners code(despite very few of us actually reading it ). It includes things against swearing, harassment and attacks based on race or presumed sexual prefferences(heck I'm pretty sure the first three letters of sexuality aren't allowed to be said).

In other words, you are bound by riot's rules(the sumonner's code).If the code said you aren't allowed to put the letter g in chat and you did it...well you SHOULD be banned. Because you broke the code. So no matter how crazy it seems breaking it always means you deserve the punishment.

VvlJbKLuRTmQ2kRT

07-03-2011

I bet you made some interesting remarks in your life. If i had a chat log of everything you said since birth, then i could find evidence for punishing you.

Where is forgiveness? Where is understanding? You just punish. And i want this planet to be eradicated because majority does not understand a concept of being fair.

alsowikk

07-03-2011

The example was extreme but it was a case of how breaking the code could be punished. The thing is swearing/harassment/racial attacks are all cut and dry. Their is no reason to forgive someone for attacking someone else over things that they had no control over(race, sexual prefferences ect.) and the example about G was supposed to be extreme because many people don't believe harassment should be bannable for(so I put in an extreme scenario where the same rule could be applied and while we'd all agree it's stupid...it'd still be correct to ban them because the rules that we are bound by would have been broken. Instead of half and half over the harassment issue)

EDIT: Can I at least get a rebuttal on why I'm wrong/why I've been downvoted? PLEASE I kind of want to know why I'm being downvoted...kind of hard to have an argument when you just downvote me

VvlJbKLuRTmQ2kRT

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsowikk View Post
The example was extreme but it was a case of how breaking the code could be punished. The thing is swearing/harassment/racial attacks are all cut and dry. heir is no reason to forgive someone for attacking someone else over things that they had no control over(race, sexual prefferences ect.) and the example about G was supposed to be extreme because many people don't believe harassment should be bannable for(so I put in an extreme scenario where the same rule could be applied and while we'd all agree it's stupid...it'd still be correct to ban them)
During my childhood i was bullied by everyone, but, possessing an extreme intelligence they always asked me to help them do tests, especially mathematics. Then i was frowned upon again. Who will punish them? No one. So stop this tribunal, it won't solve anything.

Mísanthropic

07-03-2011

Report them all. Ban them all. Ban everyone until there're no players left.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
Report them all. Ban them all. Ban everyone until there're no players left.
Drama queen at it again. Seriously why all the hostility man? Better ways of reacting to a system you dont like

VvlJbKLuRTmQ2kRT

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoNotAgainv2 View Post
Drama queen at it again. Seriously why all the hostility man? Better ways of reacting to a system you dont like
Same things were told to people not liking government in Soviet Russia. And they were killed for that. Or in China. Take your pick and learn history.

Don't like the system? You are dead. So kill this man, you are the Judge after all.

Read 1984 by Orwell.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

I fail to see the logic in relating Riot/Tribunal system to any of those. You are converting the trolls/ragers/afkers and such into the victims. Its a fail logic, downvote me if you want. I will enjoy playing on my accounts that havent been banned.

Alopix

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
Report them all. Ban them all. Ban everyone until there're no raging little kids left.
10char

VvlJbKLuRTmQ2kRT

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoNotAgainv2 View Post
I fail to see the logic in relating Riot/Tribunal system to any of those. You are converting the trolls/ragers/afkers and such into the victims. Its a fail logic, downvote me if you want. I will enjoy playing on my accounts that havent been banned.
Tribunal has the same principle like dictatorship states. You can report a man for anything. And you are free, while he is persecuted often for nothing. Same principle, psychology. I fail to understand how you cannot see it. The biggest problem - unpunishable fake reports. I can report every game, everyone and someone will get banned.