Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fiddlesticks or Annie?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xzeric

04-12-2010

I wanted to buy a caster but I'm not completely sure which of these 2 I want. Fiddlesticks seems the obvious choice but his play style seems a little boring to me, which do you guys recommend?

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

04-12-2010

I have a lot more fun with Annie, personally.

Trazer

04-12-2010

Im a huge fiddle fan. Those times where you get the triple and quad kills just make it all worth it. Plus he is more versatile. Can be built for jungling..laning..even tanking if needed.

Getting those bird kills off screen is super funny when the other team runs from ya =)

Clintok

04-12-2010

Fiddle is less engaging to play, that is to say you don't need to pay as much attention, which is both good and bad. You could play Fiddlesticks tired and still do okay.

Annie is great and can take down almost any champ 1v1 in the mid-late game, but when it boils down to team fights it's all about the disable and AoE damage that Fiddle has.

KeVoN xD

04-12-2010

Annie = fun + great champ, cna do wel in both hight elo and low elo, a balanced hero

Fidel = Not that much fun, unles you ult and triple kill, great disables, great for every team. An overpowered champ.

So as i see both are really good choices.

SG Winky1795

Recruiter

04-12-2010

I Love Fiddles <3

Kikhan

04-13-2010

Both good champs Annie is all up in your grill Tibber's stun then nuke the lot that got caught in that unfortunate blast. Fiddle I feel is more subversive and in the end able to likely do more damage. If your good at catching the other team with ulti, silence chain, fear and drain life is a beastly combo that will destroy any team in a team fight if done right.

Annie is cheaper and is quicker to easily pick up her nuances. Where as Fiddle definately takes more finesse and is more dynamic.

etoh69

04-13-2010

I like playing Annie more but it can be a lot of trying to time your Tibber/Stun which could lead to some boring inbetween time. Fiddle on the other hand can give you a god complex which sometimes can work against you.

AIM7Sparrow

04-13-2010

I honestly think it's much harder to play a good fiddle than it is to play a good Annie.

I'm an Annie player myself and I just can't get the hang of fiddle. Despite being OP he's a difficult champion to master, definitely not easy-mode.

OmniOblivion

04-13-2010

Quote:
Xzeric:
I wanted to buy a caster but I'm not completely sure which of these 2 I want. Fiddlesticks seems the obvious choice but his play style seems a little boring to me, which do you guys recommend?

I like Annie better than Fiddlesticks (i've played with both.)

She nukes. That's pretty much the idea.

And she refunds mana, making early game her morning breakfast.

AoE stun that lasts for a good 1.75 seconds?

Annie all the way.