Philo Stone, Heart of Gold, and Kage's Lucky Pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkDestiny

07-26-2011

do the gold per 5 passives stack if you have one of each item? i know they are unique so they don't stack if you have multiple of the same item.

I also know that Heart of Gold is worded differently, it says "Generate" and the other 2 say "Gain".

Axiom

07-26-2011

For two of the same item, you get ONE passive. If you were to get one of all four, then you would get the passive for all FOUR.

EDIT: The passives used to be non-unique. Meaning that tanks could stack Heart of Golds, becoming very tanky early game, and then be able to sit back and give all the farm to their carries. They made the passives unique (two Heart of Golds only gives one passive, but Heart of Gold and a Kage's gives two passives) so that, if you wanted that gold, you couldn't abuse the health of HoG or regen of Philo.

replayssoon

07-26-2011

What gold per 5 items, I have never seen those in the game before....

Atreties

07-26-2011

If you get all 3 you will receive 15 g/10

Make sense?

redeux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

It's unique to THAT item. So you can have one Heart of Gold, one Philo Stone and one Kage's Pick and you'd get the benefit of all three. Having Three Heart's of Gold would only give you the benefit of one passive.

IndecisivePlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

You can get the bonus from all three yes.

But you can't have a philo and two lucky picks all generating gold, for example. You would only have one pick working.

JGVariety

07-26-2011

Heart of Gold + Philosopher's Stone = Yes
Heart of Gold + Kage's Lucky Pick = Yes
Philosopher's Stone + Kage's Lucky Pick = No

Philosopher's Stone and Kage's Lucky Pick doesn't work together because they are worded the same, but since Heart of Gold says 'Generate' instead of 'Gain', it can work with either Philosopher's Stone or Kage's Lucky Pick. Pretty sure how that works. I apologize if I'm wrong. But that's what I was told so >.>

Riot Mumble

Player Management Coordinator

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGVariety View Post
Heart of Gold + Philosopher's Stone = Yes
Heart of Gold + Kage's Lucky Pick = Yes
Philosopher's Stone + Kage's Lucky Pick = No

Philosopher's Stone and Kage's Lucky Pick doesn't work together because they are worded the same, but since Heart of Gold says 'Generate' instead of 'Gain', it can work with either Philosopher's Stone or Kage's Lucky Pick. Pretty sure how that works. I apologize if I'm wrong. But that's what I was told so >.>
as far as i know that is wrong. you can build one of each gp5 item and net gp5 from each.

MorikTheMad

07-26-2011

its 5gp10, not gp5

fletche00

07-26-2011

If i am not mistaken, unique refers specifically to the item and not the passive JGVariety. So if you had Heart of Gold, Kage's Lucky Pick, Avarice Blade, and Philosopher's stone, you would generate 20g every 10 seconds, but as others were saying, two of the same item will not work since the passive reads UNIQUE. Hope this helps
-Z