Vayne's tumble has glich

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodykwon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-03-2011

As you know vayne's tumble has a buff that increase next attack damage
and that's glich of tumble.

when vayne use tumble she got buff.
if vayne attack immediately we got no problem
issue is tumble for survive.

while she has that buff, tumble's cooldown timmer doesn't run while she got buff
and that buff stay like 8sec.

so, if vayne used tumble when she have to run, she can't attack
and that cause vayne can't use tumble again almost 10sec.

it neutralize tumble's advantage of survive.
tumble have to change for tumble's cooldown timmer must run immediately
when she use tumble. so vayne can use tumble every 2 sec.

thank you for reading
i'm asian. i apologize if i used wrong grammer

Khalahn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

This is working as intended. It's how ALL modified/enhanced autoattacks work. Otherwise, you could just use Tumble, wait for the cooldown, then shoot and tumble immediately to shoot again.

Kirethorn

07-03-2011

And it's a way of balancing, since she really CAN'T escape using it, attacking her instead of running, dying and crying 'OP!' is a viable strategy.

PoonSauce

07-03-2011

how is that a glitch? if we take your idea and make tumble available after being activated, she can tumble all the way back to base.

Nutarama

07-03-2011

Basically it's the only thing making her balanced at the moment because she can't really run with Tumble. The point of the CD activating after the buff is used is so that you can't get two buffs on the same attack. The buff lasts 8 seconds or so, during which time if the CD activated you could stack 3 of them, 4 with a little CDR.