annie is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarthorn

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseCakeyumyum View Post
yep annie should be toned down a bit considering how good both her late and early games is. If u dont have someone like mord or kass facing her she will snow ball hard.
Just played a game against Annie with me playing Malzahar, team compositions:

Them:

Ap Alistar
Annie
Vladimir
Master Yi
Corki

Us:

Malphite
Singed
Ezreal
Xin Zhao
Malzahar

Annie never caught me with a tibbers drop once because I just moved back everytime she stepped forward, waited for the fluffed drop and quickly null zoned, malefic visions and nethergrasped to melt her.

If I didnt melt her, singed would juke the tibbers drop and fling her into the poison trail,

If he didnt melt her, Malph would charge her and EZ would burst her down.

And if that didnt work....well we all know what Xin Zhao does for a living....

Avoid the tibbers drop or pick up a banshees/QSS Annies burst will not kill you, even when she is in "snowball state"

iDreamLike

07-03-2011

You know who else can burst you down at level 6?
Malzahar
LeBlanc
Akali
You're describing what any burst mage can do. If she snowballs hard, keep your distance. Don't contribute to the problem by feeding her even more. This is exactly why people complain about Xin.

Kuwalda

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NODAVG View Post
I am actually very surprised. After her remake, she needs about 200 AP to be stronger than she was before. There is NO WAY she has 200 AP when she hits lvl 6. If she's good she can have it at lvl 11.
If you have problems with her early game, you are doing something very, VERY wrong.
At most, Annie got a mid game nerf, her early game hardly changed.

For full damage output at level 6, she would have Q on lvl 2 and Incinerate on lvl 3 - that's exactly a 15 damage loss from bases. That's basically no difference at all.

Her crazy autoattack range and manaless farm with Q already guaranteed a safe and near endless farm, but she also got her mana costs reduced, which in turn leads to much better harass.

The most they did to her is a 40 damage nerf on Incinerate at max rank, which you won't have before lvl 9.

So yeah, Riot said they nerfed her early game, but they actually didn't change it almost at all.

KudoKou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NODAVG View Post
I am actually very surprised. After her remake, she needs about 200 AP to be stronger than she was before. There is NO WAY she has 200 AP when she hits lvl 6. If she's good she can have it at lvl 11.
If you have problems with her early game, you are doing something very, VERY wrong.
Trolling or just bad? Yes, her early game is very slightly weaker. "Weaker" is a relative term, since she went from being insane, guaranteed kill at level 6 to being insane, pretty much guaranteed kill at level 6. Calling Annie weak early game is just ****ing ridiculous.

Nintura

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by collects View Post
yeah i am seeing annie left right and center in ranked games now and its true unless your a tank all annie needs to do it spam up stun then flash stun all combo rotate and its gg to the enemy team.

i would settle for riot buffing some of the other champs to compensate for this ****** friendly insane burst damage this but i dont have any high hopes for it.

@Riot i have never not liked playing lol till the recent patches but lately it feels like you've let monkeys do the balancing
Repeating this again, the reason annie is hitting so hard is cause theres a known bug with aoes that causes them to do double damage. Read http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...1#post10639607